The one and only bad gal, Rihanna, just celebrated her 27th birthday a few days ago. Now, we aren’t always the biggest fans of this singer’s outfits but we have to admit, some of the looks she pulls off are just gorgeous and flawless. Here are some of our picks for Rihanna’s best fashion looks.
- BOUDOIR BABE – here is RIhanna’s perfect take on the budoir dressing trend that was quite big back in 2014. The long cream cardigan draped with pearls and finished off with black and cream cap toe shoes was the singer’s outfit of choice for Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Fashion Week 2013/2014.
- ATHLEISURE – the athleisure trend may be just getting its 15 minutes of fame now but Rihanna was sporting the trend way before it was as big as it is today. Here she is sporting an all white ensemble consisting of a tee, shorts and heels accented with a mix of silver and gold jewelry and an orange visor hat.
- LADY IN RED – it’s always refreshing to see Rihanna covered up, especially with layers of thick and heavy garments and here she shows us how you can look sexy without showing a sliver of skin. Rihanna puts a sexy twist on this look by opting to go all out on red.
- STREET STYLE STAR – this look on Riri proves she can wear anything – from beach bras and bikinis to avant-garde outfits and everything else in between – and pull it off flawlessly. Here, she is seen wearing a gorgeous Christopher Kane jacket with an interesting floral print on it and she paired it up with simple, black fitted pants.
- SUMMER STYLIN’ – mixing bold colors together in one outfit and making it work can be challenging but it looks like RIri has it all figured out. Here she is sporting a cobalt blue tank top and a black and yellow skirt along with her bright red hair.
- TASTEFULLY SEXY – now, I know every time Rihanna shows some skin, a lot of people raise their eyebrows but this look she wore to the Cirque du Soir was one of the most tastefully done sexy look she’s ever sported.
- FIERCE FELINE – leopard print never fails to lend a sexy vibe to any look and that is just what it did to this look from Rihanna back in 2013. The singer wore a red and black leopard print Adidas Originals piece which consisted of a jumpsuit and a matching bra. The minimal but bold accessory of choice was a chunky chain necklace.
- SWEET LADY – and if you think Rihanna’s only good at pulling off tough, edgy and sexy looks, think again! Here she is at the launch of her perfume, Reb’l Fleur, wearing soft hues of silver and baby blue in the form of a cropped cardigan and a floral jacquard skirt which she matched with ankle strap platform pumps.