Fall is the time for all things dark and vampy, especially when it comes to fashion and beauty. With the oxblood hue and other rich colors taking dominance over most things, something bright could certainly be a nice and refreshing breath of fresh air. If you’re tired of the usual fall colors and don’t want them anywhere near your nails for a while, check out these rainbow manicures to get you out of you fall nail rut.
- RAINBOW DRIZZLE – this really easy rainbow manicure will surely make you feel like it’s summer again! To get the look, dip your brush and keep the excess polish on the tip then quickly drizzle it over your nails that have been painted with a white base.
- WHIMSICAL WATER MARBLE – get your quick-acting skills on the ready, this motley marble manicure look is sure to get your nailaholic side drooling! Choose bright, vivid colors when doing this look for best results. Here is a tutorial on how to create the marble effect on nails.
- GLITTER GLAM RAINBOW – if unicorns were real, I bet this is what their poop would look like! Kidding aside, this glam glitter rainbow manicure is bound to be a favorite for any girl who loves all things shiny and pretty.
- RASTA RAINBOW – one of the best ways to sport rainbow colors, be it on clothes or on your nails, is to do something Rasta inspired. There are plenty of nail designs you can create and all you need is black nail polish mixed with some red, yellow, green and whatever else you like. Check out the pictures below for inspiration.
- OMBRE RAINBOW – the ombre nail trend is another manicure design you can do if you want rainbow nails. All you need is a sponge and your rainbow nail polish colors of choice and you’re good to go. What’s great about this is that it’s super quick and easy to do. Here’s the tutorial.
- METALLIC MADNESS – if you’re looking for something a little more chic than your usual rainbow manicure or if you simply feel that the regular rainbow nail polish colors are too summery for your liking but would still like the rainbow colors on, going metallic might just be what you need to do. Wear your metallic rainbow colors any way you like. Just the unique sheen that metallic nail polish colors have is enough to make a statement on your nails.