Isn’t it great how more and more plus sized ladies are making names in different fields, especially in fashion? Fashion used to seem exclusive to ladies between sizes 0 and 2 and for a while, these sizes were the standard of everything but today, plus sized ladies are changing the way we look at things. Here are some of the best plus size style icons to look up to.
- REBEL WILSON – Rebel made a name for herself when she was cast as one of the stars in the blockbuster movie Pitch Perfect where she played the role of Fat Amy. Rebel is great at singing but she can also act and her style is just spot on. Since then, we’ve come to see more of this gal’s fresh and hip style. You gotta love Rebel’s boldness when it comes to fashion. Who would have thought that a cat print shirt and red plaid pants could look so good together?
- ADELE – Adele’s style is very ladylike and elegant. She always looks perfectly dolled up, be it on the red carpet, in one of her concerts or just down the street doing her everyday errands. She just has that very posh look about her that makes you want to copy her style right then and there and I think one of her secrets to looking this glam all the time is her mastery of the LBD. What do you think?
- CHRISTINA HENDRICKS – Christina Hendricks sure knows how to dress her curves. The Mad Men actress has always been known to be one of the best dressed plus size celebs in Hollywood and she just keeps looking better every day. Her fiery red locks just go so well with her retro vintage-y style.
- KHLOE KARDASHIAN – Khloe always looks smart and on-point and I personally think she’s one of the better dressed sisters in the Kardashian brood. Khloe knows full well how to embrace her curves and dress them up with high fashion looks that we can only dream of. I love how she knows which looks work for her and which ones don’t. We have yet to see Khloe be a victim of the trends.
- MEGHAN TRAINOR – thanks to the catchy tune of ‘All About that Bass’, Meghan has made a name for herself in the music industry but aside from that, she has proven herself to be another plus sized style icon as well. Meghan’s style is very chic and girly as reflected on a lot of her music videos as well as a lot of her street style off duty looks.