Gift giving always seems more special when you give out personalized gifts. This makes the receiver feel important because personalized gifts take more time and thought. If you have a friend who’s obsessed with fashion and you want to make them feel special for the holidays, check out these personalized fashion gift ideas that they’re sure to love.
- BURBERRY PRORSUM CAPE – you’ve seen them on the world’s most iconic fashionistas including Olivia Palermo, Cara Delevingne and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, now you can get them for yourself and for a friend! Burberry has started offering personalization for everyone who buys the most wanted cape as well as for those who will be buying anything from their entire range of heritage scarves.
- NAME INITIAL JEWELRY – now. If you’re looking for a less expensive option but would still like to take the personalized route, you can go for a piece of name initial jewelry instead like earrings, a bracelet charm or a necklace pendant. These are less expensive because they’re mass-made but the challenge is in finding an initial letter for your recipient.
- ID BAR NECKLACE – these ID bar necklaces are everywhere and for good reason, too! They’re gorgeous, sleek and chic and there may be a thousand or more of them but each one is unique to its owner because it can bear whatever personal info they choose. It could be initials, it could be a name, a word, coordinates – it could be anything personal.
- EMBROIDERED ACCESSORY – this may seem a little too cheesy for some but, hey, embroidered details are quite on trend right now and if you’re looking for a personalized gift that’s sweet but won’t bust the bank, this one’s a great choice. The most popular accessories that usually get embroidered include scarves, beanies and leg warmers.
- MONOGRAMMED ITEMS – whether it’s a yoga mat, a necklace or a gym bag / carry all, anything with your recipient’s monogrammed initials on it will surely make them feel special. You can pick out any item you want to give them and have them monogrammed or you can order them and have them made especially for your friend (just the way you know they’d like it) on sites like Etsy.
- A SPECIALLY CURATED SET – and just because we’re talking about personalized stuff here doesn’t mean the gifts always have to bear the recipients’ names on them. A personalized gift you can get your friend could also be a set that you’ve curated especially for them. If your friend likes little pouches to keep her things organized in, why not put together a few little pouches with print designs that you know she likes? Or maybe get your friend a set of matching knitted accessories like a beanie, scarf and gloves in her favorite color. Knowing that you put effort into making the set contain all things she’ll love is enough to make anyone happy.