Fashion Week has been in full blast since the first week of this month and we’re constantly swooning over all the new collections being releases by our favorite designer brands. Fashion Week is always the best time to discover new things style-wise so following the right accounts on Instagram could mean a closer look at this special series of events. If you can’t go / don’t have the time to go to any of the Fashion Week shows, check out these personalities to follow on Instagrap for a closer look.
- Alexa Chung – Alexa Chung’s instagram account (@chungalexa) is filled with fashion deliciousness. On there you’ll see her street style shots with to-die-for outfits from various Fashion Week shows and you’ll also see some of her equally fashionable friends’ outfits and some occasional backstage photos that show us what happens behind the lenses.
- Anna Dello Russo – her eargasmic European-sounding name says it all. Anna (@anna_dello_russo) who is the editor at large for Vogue Japan will fill your Instagram feed with her drool-worthy street style looks from Fashion Week. If you’ve ever wondered how editors from such popular magazines dressed at events like Fashion Week, follow her on Instagram and you’ll get more than a good grip of that.
- Caroline Issa – Caroline Issa’s instagram handle is @caroissa and if you’re looking for more than just OOTDs, hers is the page to follow. Caroline has a little bit of everything and anything under the sun, from shoe selfies to BTS and after party photos and even just her view from where she stays at during the past Fashion Week shows.
- Charlotte Ronson – fashion designer Charlotte Ronson (@charlotteronson) focuses on the modern Boho chic style and that’s what you’ll get plenty of from her Instagram account. You’ll see her creations on models, on herself and on her friends, you’ll see runway shots, behind the scene photos and individual photos of models wearing her clothes which is, like, sitting at the front row in Fashion Week. If you’re a fan of modern Boho chic, go and get on Charlotte’s page. You won’t regret it.
- Coco Rocha – nobody does it like Coco Rocha. All that bending and posing with that insanely fit and tones body is just… crazy! Coco (@cocorocha) has her Instagram page filled of photos and videos of the Fashion Week shows she’s been in and went to so if you’re looking for someone to live vicariously through (in a non-creepy way) during Fashion Week, Coco’s your gal.
- Derek Blasberg – Harper’s Bazaar’s editor at large, Derek Blasberg (@derekblasberg), has his Instagram page brimming with anything and everything fashion plus a few miscellaneous shots, of course. He has all the bold moments in fashion captured and shared with equally bold filters. Models on the runway, models and their street style looks, backstage photos, pictures of other celebrities and personalities from different Fashion Week shows (showcasing what they’ve worn, of course), even a photo of Michael Kors himself walking (er, flying? Bouncing?) on the runway after his show.
- Erika Bearman – Oscar de la Renta’s PR girl made an account especially for all the de la Renta fans out there who are always looking for what’s new from their favorite designer brand. You’ll see everything from accessories to dresses and every other creation by Oscar de la Renta to runway shots of these creations down the catwalk.