I never been unhappy about anything from NARS cosmetics… so, with my addiction I hauled 3 powder blushes, these are…
- great shade for summer months
- gives out a natural “blushed” look
- very well pigmented… blends beautifully in skin, buildable.
- matte, velvety, finely milled-not powdery or chalky.
- good staying power.. doesn’t fade completely
- could be too orangey for some
- black rubber case is like a dirt magnet
- the shade is versatile, can be used on most skin tone.
- gives the glowy and dewy look because of the shimmer.
- you can never have the “clown” look as the shade is subtle and yet buildable
- soft in texture, finely milled-not powdery.
- Good staying power.. last more than a half day.
- a little too shiny or oily looking for some
- case gets dirty easily-you could see lot of excess powder and shimmer.
- if your brush is too fluffy and large, color might be hardly seen for some.
- very well pigmented.. blends beautifully in skin, build able and just a small amount is needed.
- no shimmers or sparkles.. matte, velvety, and finely milled.
- good staying power.. it lasts all day
- could be easily overdone
- the black rubber case is like a dirt magnet
- pricey for some