Now that the days are warmer, you’ll want to keep away from boots and opt for something lighter and airier to keep your feet nice and comfy. I know shoe shopping can be a pain sometimes but as long as you know what you’re shopping for, it should be fun. Here are some of the must have summer shoe styles to shop for if you’re looking for something new and chic for your feet this summer.
- PLATFORMS – if you love the look of high heels but hate the pain they cause you, platforms may just be the answer to your prayers. These darling little things can take you from day to night effortlessly and comfortably. Pair them up with shorts or a cute little skirt for an easy daytime look or wear them with a nice body hugging dress for a quick happy hour look.
- MULES / SLIDES – mules were one of the biggest and most popular footwear of choice in the 90s and they’re back with a gorgeous new look (and with fab new styles, too)! If you’re looking for a pair of shoes that you can rely on when you’re on in a rush, mules / slides are the right shoes for you this summer.
- LACE UPS – this summer, everyone is wearing lace ups – whether they’re flats, heels, wedges or gladiator-style. If you’re into the latest trends, you might want to consider getting yourself a pair of two of these gorgeously intricate and chic shoes. Lace up shoes can instantly add a touch of girly style to any look.
- FRINGE – anything with fringe is a hot commodity this summer, including shoes. Now, you may be thinking that the only fringe shoes that comes to mind are boots but believe me, there are so much more styles out there that you can work and experiment with that will seamlessly blend right in with your summer wardrobe. If you’re looking for variation, you can also try tassels.
- POWER PUMPS – power pumps are a must have for any woman all year round. If you don’t already own at least a pair, it’s time to get on it! Power pumps will give you that nice boost of confidence, be it in the office or out. They’re perfect for adding that lady boss vibe to any look, even the everyday street style ones. Make sure to pick out a pair that makes you feel twice as confident just by slipping into them.