Leather is something we often associate with being sleek and sophisticated, at least when it comes to fashion. Not everyone has a ton of leather pieces sitting in their closets waiting to be used because, to be honest, they don’t have that ‘everyday ordinary’ look to them and they are quite pricey, too. But aside from being rather special, leather pieces can be considered investment pieces – at least the genuine leather ones, that is. If you’re looking to upgrade your wardrobe and you’re looking for great investment pieces, check out these must have leather pieces you can get your hands on now.
- LEATHER BAG – whether it’s a tote, a sling or a backpack, a leather bag is something that’s sure to add more personality and attitude to your wardrobe and the looks you wear it with. A designer leather purse may not be something you put on top of your priority list but if you have some extra cash to spend, you can splurge it on a nice leather designer purse.
- LEATHER JACKET – sure, that $20 leather jacket you got from Ross looks really good but you can’t expect that to last forever. If you like the sleek, edgy look that a leather jacket gives you and you have some cash stashed away and waiting to be splurged, splurge on a real one! Choose a style that’s simple and classic so you can use it for the years to come.
- LEATHER DRESS – looking for a sexier alternative to the LBD? How about a leather one? It’s guaranteed to make you look and feel sexier for the night but you can also dress it down with a pair of sneakers or a denim jacket if you feel like wearing your leather dress during the day instead. If you think leather is too sexy to be worn as your LBD, you can always tame it down and go for a dress with a simple and classic style / silhouette.
- LEATHER PANTS – a pair of leather pants is perfect for nailing that posh and sophisticated street style look that you see on fashion bloggers all the time. Wear leather pants with a fur coat to get that high profile look for winter or wear it with a nice and cozy flannel shirt for an outfit that’s both fab and cozy.
- LEATHER HEELS – just like a leather bag, a pair of leather heels is something worth splurging on if you have some extra cash to blow. These can be worn with just about anything so you’re sure to get the most bang for your buck, too.