We’ve only got a few weeks left until fall. Is your wardrobe ready? While it may be a little early to start wearing layers, coats and boots now, it’s never too early to start shopping and completing your fall wardrobe and maybe even pairing a few pieces here and there to create one fabulous outfit to kick fall off with. If you already have your fall clothes ready but still need a few things to jazz up your fall looks, check out these must have fall accessories to get your hands on now. These might just be what you need to give your fall looks that oomph you want.
- Chain-strap leather cross body bags – whether they’re Chanel or just Chanel-inspired, those fancy-looking chain-strap leather cross body bags are just what you need to give your outfit a luxurious vibe. These bags are perfect for a fun night out with your friends or for a nice and romantic date with your man. You can also wear it with your street style outfits to give them a bit more of a ritzy vibe.
- Trapeze shopper bag – for a bigger, more spacious purse that you can use every day, trapeze shopper bags is the way to go. Celine came out with a full line of trapeze shopper bags (with price tags almost reaching the $3G mark) but there are lots of other budget-friendly options out there as well like the ones from Zara or the ones from the brand Lana which only retails for a little over a hundred dollars.
- Chelsea boots – give your trusty ol’ moto boots a break for a while and get your hands on a pair or two of fall’s must have shoe: the Chelsea boot. Chelsea boots are perfect for adding a bit of a tomboy-ish vibe to your look. It’s also the perfect pair of shoes to reach for if you’re looking for something that will slightly ‘man up’ any outfit that you find too sweet or too girly.
- Printed scarves – just because they’re mainly meant to keep you warm doesn’t mean you can’t use them to make your outfits look more fab. If you are wearing a scarf with your outfit, make it a printed one! Printed scarves always add more fun to any look. Animal print and camo are super hot for fall but if you’re looking for something more girly, you can try wearing dark florals as well.
- Word necklaces – Lanvin has come up with a chic collection of chunky statement necklaces featuring words like ‘Love’, ‘Happy’, ‘Cool’ which are perfect for drawing attention towards your outfit. These are particularly perfect for fall and winter because the gold metal plating from which the accessories are made of create a striking contrast against dark colors which are usually worn during the season.