If there’s one thing that we always look forward to at the Grammys, it’s the red carpet fashion. Every year, our favorite stars parade in their best gowns and dresses for one of Hollywoods biggest awards shows and this year is no different. In case you missed it, here are the most stylish stars at the Grammys that are sure to satiate your craving for red carpet looks.
- TAYLOR SWIFT – it’s about time Taylor showed us a red carpet look to blow us away. The star was barely on any red carpet event last month but she did makeup for all the times she kept us waiting. The ‘Shake It Off’ singer slayed the red carpet in a gorgeous aqua blue Elie Saab gown that featured an ombre look, a mini hemline and a curtain skirt overlay. She finished off the outfit with matching aqua earrings and a pair of magenta criss-cross heels which really popped.
- BEYONCE – Queen B knows how to look flawless on the red carpet. She wore the usual black gown but with a more glamorous and fabulous twist. The dress she wore featured a neckline that was low and dreep and it had a short little train, too. It was classy, sexy and oh-so-flawless, just what we expect from Bey.
- CHRISSY TEIGEN – Chrissy Teigen jumped in on the bandwagon for the winter white on the red carpet trend that started last month as she wore this gorgeous white figure-hugging Pucci number for the Grammys. The dress featured clean line, a simple silhouette and strategically placed cutout details that made Chrissy look even sexier.
- ANNA KENDRICK – Anna ditched her little black dress for a little black suit and it proved to be one of her best decisions ever. The Pitch Perfect star seemed to have also been inspired by Jennifer Aniston and went sans bra, creating an even hotter look.
- ZENDAYA – Zendaya looked all grown up at the Grammys in a Vivienne Westwood dress that featured an asymmetrical neckline and a thigh-high slit. The Disney star also wore a pair of tan platform pumps which completed the look and gave it a nice and sophisticated finish.
- GWEN STEFANI – she’s always been known for her chic and edgy looks and that is exactly what Gwen Stefani brought to the Grammys red carpet. No Doubt’s frontwoman wore a black jumpsuit by no other than Versace Atelier.
- JESSIE J – Jessie J shows us how to do classy and sexy at the same time in this fab semi-sheer dress dripping with beaded and floral embellishments.