Before the week comes to a halt, another red carpet Hollywood event took place and this time, our eyes have seen even more gorgeous and stunning looks from our favorite celebs. The Critic’s Choice Awards was held last Thursday, January 15, 2015 at the Hollywood Palladium and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. In case you missed it, here’s a list of the most stylish celebs at the Critic’s Choice Awards.
- REESE WITHERSPOON – Reese chanelled her inner Elle Woods in a black and hot pink number by Lanvin. The dress featured a strapless bustier tube top, a simple bodice and a very short but totally snap worthy train.
- KEIRA KNIGHTLEY – actress Keira Knightley glammed up her baby bump in a pastel blue dress that made her look nothing short of ethereal. The momma-to-be’s Delpozo dress featured a Peter Pan collar, floral embellishments and a dramatic train. She completed her look with minimal Aurelie Biderman jewelry.
- AMY ADAMS – timeless chic was the name of the game for Amy Adams at the Critic’s Choice Awards where she wore a simple but gorgeous two-tone gold dress that featured a fit and flare silhouette. The Max Mara dress also featured a black panel at the back which was perfect for taking away the Plain Jane feel of her number. Amy also wore sparkly Kurt Geiger heeled sandals to finish off her look.
- ANGELINA JOLIE – of course, Angelina Jolie didn’t disappoint as well. Angie wore a shimmering silver gown by no other than Atelier Versace. The wrap-style dress flattered Jolie’s figure and was giving off major Greek Goddess vibes. It also had a train which added subtle drama to the look.
- JAMIE CHUNG – actress and style diva Jamie Chung looked undeniably amazing in a sheer chiffon number from Yanina Couture. The combination of black and nude definitely worked amazing for Jamie as she paired up her sheer dress with black heels and a black clutch which were both from Jimmy Choo.
- JENNIFER ANISTON – as if never seeming to age wasn’t enough, Jennifer Aniston also showed us that her style is always on point. Ditching the traditional red carpet gown, Jen went a little bolder and sported a fiery red Gucci tuxedo suit without the shirt and bra inside thus showing off a lot of cleavage and skin. The sexy look was completed with a pair of burgundy satin Louboutin pumps.
- EMILY BLUNT – Emily Blunt slays the red carpet yet again in a gorgeous red beaded dress by Emilio Pucci and a pair of gold strappy Christian Louboutin heels. The actress also carried a silver Jimmy Choo clutch and wore Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.