Jeans Shorts In Fashion
DIY Jeans Shorts are so fashionable this year and every store has got their denim pieces selling out in a flash. Here’s better news- you don’t need to pay for this hot trend. Among all shorts, this is probably the most affordable and you can’t deny loving a bargain or a way to save more.
1. Cropped or Cut-off Shorts. All you need are a good pair of scissors and jeans. Cut to desired length but make sue it’s not too short. You don’t want butt-flaunting daisydukes, do you? You have the option to sew the edges into the inside of the shorts or just leave them loose for a rugged look.
2. Lace Shorts. Find the most unique lace trimmings and sew or glue them into place. They’re a great mix of classy and casual. Things you’ll need are scissors and a sewing kit. Gluing is no better than really having them sewn.
3. Bleached Shorts. Bleaching can be done in many ways. Just get creative and know how to do it right. You can style them in bohemian fashion or beach look afterwards.
4.Dyed Shorts. you can experiment with many colors. You can tie-dye or use any style as long as you know how it’s done. Don’t be messy and be careful that dye doesn’t stay on your skin if splashed or spilled.
5. Studded Shorts. Rivets, spikes, rhinestones, beads and other embellishments can look fabulous on denim. Have you tried sewing things to decorate your shorts? Now’s the time to give it a shot. You can also try gluing them on your shorts and you don’t even need to spend a lot of money since it’s you’re doing it yourself.
6. Scalloped Shorts. Neatly cut scalloped shaped curves in the edges of your shorts. The outcome will be hip, feminine, and totally laid back. When the job’s done, wear them with preppy tops and prints like polkadots, stripes, florals and anything girlie.
7. Painted Shorts. Do you know how to paint? In jean painting, you don’t have to worry about being too messy or too perfect. What you have to do is enjoy the DIY and wear them like couture.