Hey All, Read my new Missha M Signature Real Complete BB cream Review.
Skin Lipid which is similar to our skin and patent ingredient of Amino Acid Complex strengthen Natural Moisture Factor (NMF) and balance oil and moisture on the skin to help makeup well.
– Spf 35/PA ++
– With fine particles by micro multi rolling grinding technology and botanical ingredients of skin melting, it softly and lightly adheres to the skin, but with perfect coverage, leaving the skin comfortable and clean for up to 12 hours.
– With organic ingredients by Ecocert, natural healing complex of skin calming patent ingredients and 7-free formula, it minimizes irritations.
– Containing peptide complex, gingko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex, it provides abundant moisture and nutrients to the skin to help make it healthy.
It comes in three shades, i chose #13, its there new lightest shade.
I have normal/combo skin but in winter it tends to get a bit dry. I think the formula of this BB cream is just perfect for me. It leaves a semi matte finish and neither dries out nor makes my skin oily. It is more hydrating than the missha perfect cover but not as moisturizing as my laskin bb cream. I like this better then the Missha M perfect color because it has more pleasant and light fragrance and it doesn’t have gray undertones and off course the ingredients are better also. It gives light to medium coverage so you have to use concealer with this but make sure you apply a very little amount, otherwise it can look cakey. Here are few pros and cons in short.
* Light to medium Coverage
* No gray undertones
* SPF 25
* Semi matte finish
* Long lasting
* Improves skin texture
* Available in four shades
* Available in different sizes
* Blends easily
* Its not buildable, can look cakey easily if applied heavily
* No oil control
Here is a swatch for you
Here is how my hand looks after spreading this.
See? it completely disappears in my skin!
I really like BB cream and i would be buying the full size version as soon as i run out of this.
Would i recommend this:
Yes, i will recommend it to people with normal to dry skin.
From where i purchased this?
I got this from eBay from a seller name rubyrubyshop and for direct link to this BB cream click HERE. I highly recommend you this seller she is super sweet and offer great customer service and i got my package super fast without any problem.
Price: It retails for 22.11$ on this eBay store but right now its on sale and you can get this for $15.48
I hope my review was helpful! 🙂