REVIEW – Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Palettes
Overall Opinion: Using a makeup brush is practically useless on these shadows, however when I used the sponge applicator that comes with the quad, it applied them so much better. When using a regular makeup brush, it barely got any color on my eyelid and only gave me a sheer wash of color at best. For the price, you don’t get a lot of product in each quad and $9.99 is a bit expensive for what you get! I’m still really on the fence on these… I will have to update this review after I have had more time to play with the different colors.
- Product: 2.5 out of 5
- Packaging: 2 out of 5
- Quality: 2.5 out of 5
- Overall: 2.25 out of 5
- Would I buy again? Maybe. I’m still unsure about these and need to play with the quads more but I’m Yes/No on these.
- Price: $9.99
Where to Buy Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Palettes :
- Most local drugstores
- Good range of color palettes to choose from
- Easily available in most areas for purchase
- A bit pricey for the amount of product you actually get
- The packaging is a big but the eyeshadows are small
- Not a lot of pigment in the shadows