Hi pretties here is my Make-up Forever Super Matte Loose Powder No.14 Sand Review!
About the Product:
The Super Matte Loose Powders are ultra-fine, ultra-transparent powders. Very light and discrete, even it out and give the complexion a matte and natural finish. They can be applied directly to the skin or over foundation. Their non-drying formula makes them suitable for all skin types.
- Mufe Super Matte Powder comes in 16 shades, so sure everyone will be able to find their great match. I got mine in No. 14 Sand perfect shade, translucent with a little hint of color, very natural.
- Mistake-proof. It does not cake, doesn’t accentuate neither settle into fine lines.
- It has a good coverage. I can apply this powder on my bare skin with a powder puff, it helps to even out the skin tone, conceal some problem areas redness, cover the visible pores while keeping the face fresh and oil-free.
- Lives up to its name- super matte. I barely needed to blot as this absorbs and holds up oil fairly well.
- Great setting powder, just a dust over my foundation. It does not alter the shade and doesn’t oxidize or change color while it really improves the staying power and oil build-up.
- I love the way how it was finely milled, very light when applied as if there’s nothing there.
- No weird scent. I had no allergies and breakouts.
- No Product wastage. It has a screw top small 10g tub with a plastic sifter top and a puff. That you can definitely toss around.
- It photographs well without any blotchiness or powdery look. It still leaves the skin bright and healthy looking.
- 10 grams of powder content is quite expensive for its price.
- The powder puff that comes with the tub is not that of high quality.. I find it rough on skin.
- Super oily skinned individuals may still need an oil blotter for some re-touch.
- Dryness can occur if skin is not properly moisturized, especially people with dry skin.