MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Review review ans swatch !
Just a quick post.. I want to share with you what I currently love to wear on my face these warm summer months here in our tropical country.
MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural described as–
A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. It provides a perfect low coverage. Used to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day.
Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Palmitate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Yeast Extract, Tocopheryl Actetate, Retinyl Plamitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, BHT, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben
MAC MSF Naural in Light on NC20 skintone
distributed- but not properly blended for viewing purpose
- Multi-functional for me, I can use it as a setting powder, highlighter, pressed powder, and/or powder foundation as it gives me a natural sheer coverage for days that I feel like having a perfect skin.
- It gives that natural looking glow
- smooth on skin, it doesn’t grease, no sticky feel during the day of wear.
- It looks matte once applied, but when it set’s in~ it gives of that dewy look.
- It does not give a white cast- stays true to its color.
- It matches and blends in to the skin perfectly as if there’s no make-up on
- It does not cake even with the number of touch-ups and layering
- No break-outs or any allergic reactions.
- the powder tends to scatter when you’re in hurry- if you’re not careful in dipping your fave brush.
- Not for those who are looking for a great coverage.
- not the best for super oily skin, you’ll need to re-touch through out the day.
I simply love the sheer coverage and the natural look that Mac Mineralized skin finish gives. Great for summer days and for those who loves to re-touch or layer as it doesn’t cake nor settle into fine lines.
- For super oily skin and you’re looking for a medium to heavy coverage: Go for some water based liquid foundations like MUFE MAT VELVET+, Laura Mercier Oil-Free, Shu Uemura Face architect and use this MAC MSF on top of your fave liquid foundation as setting powder.
- For combination, or dry skin looking for light to medium coverage: You may use this alone over a moisturizer or with any of your favorite tinted moisturizer