Luview Glossy Kiss Review in Sweet Pink and Rosy pink with swatches :
Hello Huns, Christmas is fast approaching which means lots of things to do. Sorry, if I can’t go online all the time, and can’t respond quickly on comments, and/or tweets, I am quite busy for the holidays. And the rampant Christmas Sale on different stores doesn’t help either for whenever I’ll be getting a free time from holiday chores, I can’t help but check out every store to find great deals. Thus, a very inactive cyber life.
So here I managed to do my second Luview Product review the Glossy Kiss. You can also check my first Luview Crystal Cover BB Cream Review.
I’m not really a fan of lip gloss because I’m quite bothered with its sticky and thick texture. Moreover, due to my long hair (that keeps on getting caught up with my sticky glosses and creating a total mayhem by spreading the gloss throughout my face and hair), I was trying to live a gloss-free life.
Honestly, I didn’t expect too much from the Luview Gloss so I am totally surprised on how light and shiny it is, without the stickiness. Thanks Luview for introducing us to such great new products!
About the Product:
Luview Glossy Kiss is a dual lip gloss that drenches lips in captivating lovely milky pink and sexy rosy pink that’s downright dazzling.
How to use: By using the built-in tip, take appropriate volume to apply it tenderly on the lip.
From Luview website~
1. This ultra shiny gloss express voluptuous girl’s lip
2. Dual lip gloss express a voluptuous pout with a high-shine finish and sweeps on
3. Moisture-boosting ingredients ensure lips feel soft, smooth and moisture all day long
4. Ultra glossy formula enables easy glide luminous and lasting without any sticky feeling
Here’s my take~~
Glossy Kiss dual Shades in…
Rosy Pink – is a wearable softened strawberry juicy red color, semi sheer to semi-opaque with a non-sticky shine. It’s a very buildable gloss that you can go from sheer wash of color to a more medium coverage. It applies evenly without any hassle.
Sweet Pink– is a pale milky cotton candy pink with subtle fleck of ultra-fine shimmer that isn’t really noticeable. It’s semi sheer to semi opaque which is also buildable. It’s great to layer over your favorite nude lipsticks.
Rosy Pink has flecks of red thrown in. The hues of the red micro glitter are subtly perched in a pigmented strawberry red base. I didn’t experience any unruly glitter around my face as it faded away, and it never felt gritty or rough even the application.
Sweet Pink seems to lighten my lips a bit because of the milky look and gives my lips a plump. It may accentuate the appearance of lip lines, so I would recommend layering it over your favorite pink nudy lipstick instead of wearing it alone. Wearing a light pink or nude lipstick underneath can prevent the gloss settling into the lines. The formula is soft, smooth and non-sticky which I love. Very comfortable to wear!
- Formula is light and non sticky. Very comfortable to wear.
- Easy to apply and it’s not drying.
- Gives the lips a plump, juicy look with high shine finish.
- The lipgloss can be layer over your favorite lipstick.
- The shade is buildable without getting too sticky.
- Staying power is pretty decent for a gloss.
- Got that fancy attractive packaging.
- Convenient. Two different colors in one, that will definitely suit any of your mood.. like bringing two colors in your pouch without the added bulk!
- It has a very light pleasant scent that goes off quickly and it doesn’t seem to have any taste, which I always prefer for a gloss.
- I just wish there’s a great range of color to choose from like nudes, and more pinks.
- The sweet pink can accentuate the appearance of lip lines. However, it can be easily solved by wearing your favorite light pink or nude lipstick underneath.
- Not available locally. Though it can be easily purchased online through Luview website.
I love the texture it’s not gooey and not thick.. and impressed how Luview chose and kept these two wearable colors in one. Dual ended gloss is really fun and convenient to use, as you can easily toss it around any purse. The red and the pink gloss will definitely suit any skin tone.. Though it might wash out deeper skin tone if you’ll opt to wear the pink alone. But sure these two shades will give your lips a plump, luscious look that you can easily sport in any day. Both have the lasting non sticky shine that I really love! Now, I’m so into wearing lipgloss again!
To purchase any Luview Products, Please visit their Online website click!
To know latest updates, promos, and other giveaways~ Like Luview Cosmetics Facebook Page
Thank you hunnies for reading!