Hello there beauties here is my Luview Crystal BB Cream in Light Shade Review!
I must confess that my interest in BB creams has diminished way before I started blogging.
This is because I don’t want to spend and try another brand due to constant disappointment.
However, this was all in the past because of Luview Cosmetics.
Thanks to Mr. Bryan of Luview for sending me some of their products to consider for review.
I was surprised that my parcel arrived (NOV 26) at my doorsteps that quick, it only took 5 days, considering it came from Korea. My Luview goodies were boxed and carefully bubble-wrapped.
Each amazing formulation was housed in Red and Gold sturdy packaging that are very comparable or equal to high-end famed international brands.
Aside from the fancy packaging, I am greatly impressed with the formulation of these products that I’ll be sharing with you.
Lu+ View stands for Luminous View
- Has great coverage for a BB cream, it can cover some spots and redness.
- Has UV Protecting SPF 30, whitening and wrinkle improvement.
- Gives a nice brighter look.
- Has creamy and thick consistency but can be easily blended using my sigmax flat top brushes, beauty blender, and works pretty well with fingertips too.
- No greasy feel, and not sticky. It doesn’t feel heavy.
- It gives a subtle luminous healthy glow, no shimmer and not oily looking.
- It doesn’t make me oilier like other BB creams.
- It doesn’t leave a white cast and photographs well, with or without flash.
- Stays longer. It doesn’t budge, doesn’t rub off easily. Minimal re-touching needed.
- No allergies, No Break-outs or any negative reactions on my Oily sensitive skin.
- Box came in Korean and English instructions, ingredients and benefits.
- Elegant Bottled pump that dispenses right amount of Product in every use.
- Manufactured date printed clearly at the bottom of each product.
- Two shades available, may not match everyone.
- Has a tiny scent. However it goes off really quick after application.
- Not available locally
The shade of Luview in Light shade is a bit pinkish
The Luview BB cream in Light Shade is much lighter compared to Missha BB Cream No. 21
Missha Perfect Cover is much pinkish and darker on my skintone.
- As you can see, it covers my uneven skin and also the zit on my nose quite well for a BB Cream, since the main use of BB cream and/or foundation is to even-out the skin and give that healthy glow. You will still need a concealer to create that perfect flawless skin tone and to further hide other flaws though. So I find Luview BB Cream as a good light to medium coverage while it blends into the skin perfectly.. Moreover, the pinkish color disappears a couple of minutes upon application, like a second skin.
TIP: If the shade comes off a bit lighter or darker on you, let it settle for a couple of minutes as it oxidizes, blends and matches well into the skin color.