If you’re the girly girl type and you love wearing things that make you look and feel feminine, I’m sure you’ll love wearing a full skirt. Though some may think that a full skirt is rather dressy to wear with everyday ordinary clothes, there are actually quite a few number of casual and street style outfits that you can create with one. I’m personally obsessed with full skirts at the moment because they’re super fun and flirty. I also just love how you can wear one any time of the day. If you’re planning on getting yourself a full skirt, take a look at these lovely ways to wear a full skirt.
- Leather full skirt – leather is not typically something one would wear for summer just because it gets too warm when worn for a long time. If you’re looking for a way to wear leather that’s not too hot for a summer day out, though, why not try wearing a full leather skirt? This is a great piece to go for if you want something sleek and posh and if you’re looking for something that will give you the perfect compromise between sweet and edgy looks. It’s not going to be as flared out as other full skirts so it’s great if you don’t want to end up with a look that’s too saccharine.
- With a casual shirt – if you’re one of those who think that a full skirt can never be worn to create everyday ordinary looks, think again. Try wearing your full skirt with a casual shirt or something as simple as a plain t-shirt and see how it blends right in with the whole look. This outfit combination is perfect for anyone and everyone who wants to look and feel a little more girly for the day.
- Printed – summer’s all about rocking bold colors and fun and quirky prints so why not take those to your full skirt and wear one that’s printed as well? You can use a printed full skirt to complete your take on the print on print trend or you can also anchor it down to solid colors by wearing the rest of your outfit plain. Printed full skirts are the perfect middle ground between casual and dressy looks so there’s a super thin chance for you to pull this off wrong.
- With a graphic tee – want to take your casual full skirt game to a whole other level? Try wearing a girly full skirt with an edgy graphic tee and see how awesome the results from this fusion between edgy and sweet is. Finish your outfit off with a pair of beat up biker boots if you want your look to lean more towards the edgy side or with sexy heels or flirty flats if you want it to look more girly.
- Bright – if you’re looking for a fun way to rock your full skirt this summer, go ahead and get your hands on one with the boldest and brightest color and wear it with your summer must have tops like a crop top or a tank top. Make sure not to wear anymore vibrant colors or bold pieces along with your bright full skirt, though, so you don’t end up overdoing the look.