My Quick Take: Highly Pigmented, Non-irritating, Blends easily
About the Brand:
Lorac Eyeshadows has unique, long-lasting, non-irritating gentle formula~ infused with rich botanicals such as Calendula and Cornflower to soothe and calm the skin. This versatile range of colors can be used to shade, shadow, and define – creating any look you desire.
PHP 500 for Size: .06 oz
Talc, Kaolin, Octyl Palmitate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parsley Extract, Cucumber Extract, Calendula Extract, Althea Extract, Corn Flower Extract, Lemon Extract. May Contain: Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine, Mica, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide Greens, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake.
- Versatility- can be used wet and dry. Perfect for smudging, shading- for smokey look or eye lining.
- Very Pigmented. Goes on true-to-color even with minimal application.
- Can be used alone. You may also apply sheerly over other products to change or add an extra hint of color.
- Great Texture- Creamy, finely milled and not chalky, it doesn’t flake all over or smear.
- It has the right amount of sheen without glitters.
- Easy to blend and goes on silky smooth.
- It doesn’t crease, cake or rub off.
- It lasts all day without fading.
- It doesn’t irritate the eyelids.
- The packaging is sturdy enough well-designed with a clear top that allows you to clearly see the eyeshadow shade and has screw-off lid that you can twist to open and close.
- The price tag.
- The screw cap that may be easily lost by some
Ben Nye Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
Once again, Thank you Ms. Ritchelle for introducing us to Lorac shadows!