- A highly pigmented foundation that can be applied lightly for a sheer wash, or layered for fuller coverage.
- It has a complete range of yellow-based foundations created to accomodate most women to enhance the natural understones of the skin and help them achieve the most natural, “no make-up look”.
- Never looks “cakey” or heavy because of the lightweight formula.
- Extremely long wearing, stays color true, and wears evenly.
- Vitamins A, C, and E act as antioxidants to protect the skin from harmful effects of the environment.
- Oil- free, yet non-drying.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- I have an oily, sensitive, and acne prone skin. And, it does not make my skin break out.
- Comes in a wide range of shades and I got my perfect color match in Warm Ivory.
- Easy to apply. It goes on smoothly, and blends beautifully.
- Well Pigmented. It provides good coverage without feeling too heavy.
- Looks naturally flawless. No “cakey” look
- Great Packaging, a pump bottle. It dispenses a small amount with each pump. No product wastage.
- It has a tendency to rub-off slightly on clothes.
- Use with a stippling brush in stipple and swirl motion. Or a damp sponge in an outward and downward motion… always start from the center of the face and move outward.
- This foundie can be layered, always apply lightly and layer for more coverage.
- Instead of applying too much foundation to hide some blemishes and other flaws. Use a concealer pot or stick after your foundie routine.. Too much of something will always lead to increased of oil production=cakey-ness!
- Setting a Damp Face with any powder could also result to “cakey” look. Let the foundation sink in for at least 2 minutes, before setting it with your favorite powder.
- Always set your liquid foundation with loose or pressed powder, again Not too much! Apply with a brush or a velour puff. Always tap the excess powder and gently pat it on in rolling motion.. I love to set this foundie with Laura Mercier’s Loose Transluscent Setting Powder- it is soft, finely milled, absorbs oil really well while it adds a velvety finish and sets any foundation to prolong wear.
No make-up, No Primer, No mattifier.
My Oily Face with Red Spots and Pimple marks..
had a horrible break-out on my right.. It’s getting clear, though.
Pls. excuse my alligator lips.
No Photoshop, Just a tinie bit of everything!
Laura Mercier Oil-free Primer
Laura Mercier Oil-free Foundation in Warm Ivory
Laura Mercier Undercover pot blemish concealer
Laura Mercier Setting Transluscent Powder
Nars Desire Powder Blush
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte in #1
Eyes & Brows-
Mac Brow Liner in Lingering
Mac Brow gel- Beguiel
Urban Decay Naked Palette + Primer
Shu Uemura- Brown gel liner
Loreal Double Extend Mascara
|4 hours after make-up… No re-touch.
At Powerplant Rockwell with my precious little one!