Tomorrow is Labor Day and while that in itself is a holiday worth celebrating and preparing for, we all know Labor Day weekend is where the fun is at. Labor Day weekend is usually spent with family and friends having some sort of bonding activity like picnics and whatnot. This is also one of the last holidays we get to spend outdoors during the summer. In case you’re still looking for inspiration, check out these Labor Day weekend outfit ideas.
- CUTE AND COMFY SHORTS – if you’re planning on going out and spending the Labor Day weekend outdoors, you’ll want to wear something comfy but also cute and stylish at the same time. For the low maintenance kind of girl, a pair of cute and comfy shorts is a must. Choose one with pretty details so you can pair up your shorts with the basic summer staples.
- SUMMER BRIGHTS – make the most of the remaining days of summer by going all out on sporting summer’s bright colors and vibrant hues. Find a color that looks great on you and build your outfit around that. You may opt for a monochromatic look for a statement outfit that will catch everyone’s eyes or you can also mix and match colors and prints for something fun and eclectic. mix and match colors and prints for something fun and eclectic.
- LAZY WEEKEND – create a chic and laidback Labor Day weekend outfit by pairing a gorgeous maxi dress with an everyday denim jacket. Accessorize with some statement pieces like bold jewelry or an oversized hat and finish off your look with your cutest pair of flats and you’re good to go.
- STREET STYLE SOPHISTICATION – another look that you can sport for Labor Day weekend this year is a crop top and boyfriend jeans combo. This would make a great go-to outfit for those of you who don’t have the time to plan out anything too elaborate but still want to look well put together and ready for Labor Day weekend street style snaps. Top it off with a light kimono cardigan or any light outerwear of your choice if you plan on being out all day and night.
- CLASSY AND CHIC – not the type of gal to experiment with the trends? That’s alright. Stick with the basics and put together a look that consists of timeless pieces and neutral hues. This is a great outfit idea if you need something that will easily and effortlessly take you from day to night.