I had never heard of this foundation before seeing Vivianna from Vivianna Does Makeup raving about it and saying it was one of her favourite foundations.
I am a sucker for a beauty bloggers seal of approval and after some research this foundation appeared to be a pretty darn good foundation. But not having £25.00 to spare on another foundation I thought about for a while but finally gave in and ordered it around a month ago.
Reasons why I like it
- Very light foundation – does not feel like your covered in make up
- Medium coverage – as someone who is prone to breakouts is covers brilliantly
- For all skin types – so far has not dried out my skin or made it oily
- Gives a nice finish and healthy glow to the skin
- Not a great selection of shades
- Messy tube – shame for the price you have to be cleaning it up!
Is it worth the hype? I would say yes! It is an all round great foundation and those ones are not always easy to find. I would recommend this foundation to all! Jemma Kidd Light as Air is a buildable foundation that makes your skin feel like it has hardly any make up on it.
Any of you tried this foundation? If you have any questions let me know!