A jacket is not just great for keeping yourself warm on cold or rainy days, it’s also a chic layering piece that you can add to an outfit to give it more style, texture and dimension. There are plenty of different styles for jackets. Some are dressy, some are relaxed and casual while others lean more towards the athletic side. If you’re a fashionista who loves to create gorgeous and fabulous looks, check out these jacket styles every woman should own. These are the ones that you need to add to your wardrobe for stylish outfits you can wear any time.
- BOUCLE – the boucle jacket is perfect if you’re looking for something that will add a ladylike sophisticated look to your outfit. This jacket style is quite versatile. You can wear it along with your office outfit or with everyday street style looks. It’s simple, elegant and definitely super chic.
- UTILITY JACKET – a utility jacket is a great addition to any wardrobe. It’s not only stylish; it’s super chic as well. Most utility jackets come in the color army green / olive green but there are also those that come in brighter colors as well as those that come in more neutral hues like black, gray, navy and brown. Top off your weekend outfit with a utility jacket to give it a nice and casual vibe.
- DENIM JACKET – if you’re more into practical pieces of clothing and you like stuff that you can wear all year long, go for a denim jacket. This is a spring and summer staple that you can wear with crisp white dresses and cute maxis but it works well for the fall and winter as well.
- TRENCH COAT JACKET – a trench is a timeless classic that every woman should own. It is going to come in handy during the colder days of fall and winter and is going to add so much sophistication to your look as well as lots of that posh vibe.
- LEATHER JACKET – the leather jacket has come a long way from being a bad girl must have to every stylish girl’s best friend. Aside from adding a spunky twist to your look, a leather jacket can also lend any outfit that sleek and sexy vibe.
- BOMBER JACKET – last on the list is the ever reliable bomber jacket. This jacket style has a little bit of everything in it which makes it a solid piece to add to your wardrobe. You can wear it on top of just about any look to make it more stylish and fab.