Korean beauty products have saturated the US and European market already and I must say, they have some pretty interesting stuff. Some of the most popular Korean brands in the beauty department include Etude House, Innisfree and Tony Moly. Some of these brands can found at your local makeup and beauty stores like Sephora while others are more elusive and can only be bought online if you’re outside of Asia. So, to help you spend your hard earned cash better, we’ve round up some really good and interesting beauty products worth trying. Check them out below!
- SNAIL SLIME INFUSED PRODUCTS – snail slime infused products are big in the Asian beauty market right now. Everything from gels to serums and creams have snail slime and/or snail slime extract in them and we have Korea to thank for that. It might seem weird but this is actually good stuff. Adding snail slime to beauty products can help the skin become smoother, softer, more supple and it can also delay ageing and make the skin appear younger and more glowing. Here are some of the best snail products out there.
- Berrisom My Lip Tint – if you’re looking for a lip tint that moisturizes your lips while also giving it gorgeous color, try the Berrisom My Lip Tint from South Korea. What’s unique about this product is that you apply it to your lips and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes and the peel it off afterwards like a mask and it leaves your lips with a nice color that stays on and stays put for a maximum of 12 hours! Buy it here:
- MISSHA BB CREAM – BB creams are everywhere now but we all know Korea started it all. If you’re looking for the best of the best, try the ones from Missha. They have plenty of options so it’s best to visit the site and choose the best one for you. Get your Missha fix here.
- HAIR MASCARA – another must try from Berrisom is their Styling Hair Setting Cara. What it is, is basically mascara for the hair. You can use it to tame down flyaways, cowlicks and just stubborn baby hairs that won’t stay down and what’s great about it is that it doesn’t make your hair sticky, goopy and hard like wax or gel. Click here to buy it.
- BUBBLE HAIR DYE – love dyeing your hair different colors but hate how drying and damaging the process is to your hair? Perhaps it’s time for you to resort to this Korean hair gem. Bubble hair dyes from Korea are much simlper and easier to apply. The colors are more vibrant compared to other kinds of hair dye and it doesn’t have the nasty chemical-y smell that other hair dyes do. Get yours here.
- BEE VENOM INFUSED SKIN CARE – in case you haven’t notice yet, Koreans are obsessed with looking super young. Their secret, it seems like, is using bee venom infused skin care products. Bee venom in skin care triggers the production of collagen and relaxes facial muscles which reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Many like to think of bee venom as the natural Botox, too. You can choose your bee venom infused products here.