The off shoulder trend is one of summer’s biggest and hottest and it’s not at all difficult to see why. The off shoulder neckline is the perfect way to look sexy and sweet at the same time without going overboard on any one look (though you can totally do that, too, if you like). An off shoulder top or dress allows you to look sexy without looking too racy or provocative so it’s perfect for hot days at the beach during summer. Here are some tips on how to wear the off shoulder trend.
- BIG AND BOLD – if you’re going for a trend as fab as the off shoulder trend, it’s best to give it all you’ve got and show it all off. Go for off shoulder pieces with design details that will emphasize the style. It would bring attention to the eyes, thus making people notice your gorgeous top. Ruffles and other style designs that would accentuate your off shoulder neckline are always ideal.
- EASY, BREEZY, SUMMER STYLE – summer is a great time to get experimental with fashion and if you still haven’t tried the off shoulder trend yet, now is the time to do it. For an easy, breezy summertime look, pick out a top / dress made from light, airy and flowy fabric. If you’re bold enough, going sheer would also be a great choice.
- STREET STYLE SEXY – feel like sporting something really fun, hip, sexy and chic? How about an off the shoulder crop top? This would be the perfect piece to add to a street style look on days when you just want something easy and fresh.
- TOTAL TEASE – for the ladies out there who find this shoulder – baring trend too sexy and too revealing, the asymmetrical off shoulder neckline / style is totally for you. It’s a great way to get more of the sweet than the sexy vibe in your look. It’s a fun way to subtly tease the eye and draw attention to your look, too.
- WEAR IT LOW – on the other hand, if you love, love, love this trend and think that baring your shoulders is a great look for you, do it like the Latinas and wear it low. It’s a great way to pack a lot of that sexy vibe to your look. Do this with jeans for a gorgeous street style look or with a maxi skirt for more of a girly summer outfit.