Fringes were big last fall but they’re making a comeback for spring so I really hope you haven’t thrown away any of your good fringed friends from the past season because I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to use them again this spring mixed with the basic staples. Here are some ideas on how to wear fringe for spring to jumpstart you for the season.
- COUNTRY SWEETHEART – channel your inner Southern Belle and do a country sweetheart look by wearing fringe. Sporting a pair of fringed boots is easily the way to go but if boots are not an option for you, fringed denim or suede jackets would do just as well. Pair it up with your usual country look staples and you’re all set to charm.
- BOHEMIAN SPRING – spring is one of the best times to go Boho because the easy and laidback nature of the look just goes so well with the season and if you’re looking for ways to spice up your Boho wardrobe for spring, I would suggest you add some fringe in there. Adding fringe can take the laidback and relaxed vibe of your Boho outfit a lot further and it’s also going to add some drama and movement to the outfit.
- MODESTLY SEXY – can’t seem to find the perfect happy medium between modest and sexy? How about rocking both looks at the same time? If you’re looking for a piece that will help you achieve that, look no further than the maxi fringe skirt. It’s a modest maxi skirt with a subtle sexy twist which is the fringes that give your outfit a cute little peek-a-boo action.
- SLEEK AND EDGY – the Boho look isn’t the only look you can achieve with fringes for spring, you know. You can also pull off a sleek and edgy look with them by having them on your leather jacket. This is a great excuse to wear leather for spring time and it would make a great, interesting outerwear for chilly spring nights.
- ACCESSORIZE WITH FRINGE – if you don’t think you can pull off wearing fringes that are too big or too bold, you can always choose to wear them small and subtle. The best way to incorporate some fringe into your outfit without them being the focal point is to accessorize with them. Fringed accessories like purses, scarves and even shoes are great for adding just a tad bit of drama and statement to your outfit.