Bermuda shorts are back in style for spring this year so if you haven’t already gotten yourself a pair, go and get one now. I always love the look of Bermuda shorts on ladies with long legs because I think it flatters their legs a lot and makes them look even longer and skinnier but that doesn’t mean that you can’t rock these spring favorites if you don’t have long legs. Here are some tips and ideas on how to wear Bermuda shorts.
- DENIM – denim Bermuda shorts are perfect for a casual and laidback spring / summer day. It has a very relaxed look and feel to it that’s perfect on days when you don’t want to get dolled up too much. Pair it up with a nice and simple tee for an outfit you can wear to quick errands or dress it down a little bit for an outfit you can wear to a road trip with friends.
- DRESSY – if you’re not feeling the denim Bermuda shorts look, though, or if you’re simply looking for something a little dressier, you can opt for that style as well. Dressy Bermuda shorts are great for daytime street style outfits that you can wear to a trip to the mall with friends, a quick coffee date with your guy or maybe a quick shopping trip with the bestie.
- BORROWED FROM THE BOYS – if dressing up with a hint of tomboy has always been your style, you’ll love Bermuda shorts. Bermuda shorts are super easy to style and give the ‘borrowed from the boys’ look. Just pair it up with a tee or a sweater top and finish the look off with sneakers or maybe even boots and you’re set for the day.
- PRINTED – a great way to add a girly flare to your Bermuda shorts is to wear it printed with a cute or whimsy pattern. Printed Bermuda shorts exude a more girly vibe compared to when it is worn plain. If your legs aren’t your strong suit, though, this may not be the best way to wear Bermuda shorts for you because prints often tend to draw attention to the area where they are worn.
- WITH A CROP TOP – give your Bermuda shorts a sexier and more skin-baring twist by pairing it up with a cute crop top. This combo makes for the perfect street style chic outfit anytime. Finish the look off with heels and you have yourself a gorgeous look that’s sure to turn heads.