Wearing Different Types of Bib Necklaces
One of the best answers to how you can upgrade your outfit into a classy look is a bib necklace. With the help of such a flattering neck piece, either plain or printed clothing will be far from boring and rather more magnificent to behold.
How do you wear a bib necklace? Right around your neck, we should say. It’s also not hard to find something to wear it with. As bib necklaces come in many styles, fits, and materials, there are lots of ways to put them on. There are several items and clothing ideas to wear them with. However, keep in mind that each bib necklace must be the center of attention. This is why it is essential to treat it as a base and think first before choosing any other part of the outfit. So tell us, what kind of bib necklace are you planning to don?
1. Sparkling Ice. It doesn’t matter if they’re diamonds or fancy ones. If there’s ice around your neck or on your chain, you’re one helluva fashionista. Wear it with a crisp white tee, denim top, or anything bright.
2. Colorful gems. What is your favorite color? You can wear a bib necklace with your most favored colors and match or contrast it with a top or dress. It’s even better with a jacket or coat on for Fall.
3. Lace. What would women be without lace? It’s as light as any fabric and you’ll have a pretty outfit with it.
4. Pearly Whites. These go best with black, like Audrey Hepburn style. Yet who says you can’t wear them on color?
5. Bold Stones. Go for bold on bold or wear a solid color bib necklace on a neutral top.
6. Vintage. Chic is how you’ll look in vintage style. This is how you put drama into an outfit.
7. Non-sparkling Stones. Understated elegance is enough to upgrade your wardrobe with as long as your neck piece looks unique. A bold or printed top will do, or something black for a no-fuss appeal.
8. Metallic. Wear it with denim, office collars, or just about anything. It will pull off by itself.
9. Mixed Embellishments. Isn’t it fun to mix colors and prints? Now’s your chance to have a geat mix-up around your neck.
10. Fabric. They’re so light you can barely feel them on your skin. Designs vary, of course, so pick the one that looks most wearable and well-made.
11. Wooden beads. For a bohemian touch, try these less heavy neck pieces.