Though she may be the least prominent of the Kardashian brood, there’s no denying that her style is one of the best, if not really the best, especially when it comes to maternity style. There aren’t really that many ladies to compare her to since her other sisters haven’t been pregnant yet save for Kim who gave birth to baby North over a year ago but let’s be honest here and I know a lot of you will agree with me when I say that Kim has nothing on Kourtney when it comes to maternity style. Hers is easy, effortless, chilled and laidback but super stylish and glamorous at the same time. Even Kim has admitted that Kourtney’s maternity style is second to none. If you’re expecting and are looking for some style inspo, check out these tips on how to steal kourtney kardashian’s maternity style.
- Choose dresses – even if you are and have always been a jeans and t-shirt, I’m pretty sure that there will be a point in your pregnancy where pants are going to be a challenge to put on so it’s better to get used to wearing dresses as early as possible. Aside from the fact that they’re more comfy, they’re so convenient and easier to put on too plus they make you look more feminine, too, which goes beautifully with that pregnancy glow.
- Go for a maxi – pregnancy can put a damper on your personal style and can make you feel really slouchy and sloppy but it’s easy to look the opposite if you know what to wear. A maxi dress is something that you can wear if you want something quick and easy that will make you look well-put together. You can slip into it and you’re good to go. What’s even greater is that maxi dresses are very forgiving and flattering for your baby bump.
- Balance out your silhouette with skinny pants – on days when you’re feeling a little more inspired to put together an outfit, you may want to put some pants on to go with a cute top. Remember to choose pants with a slim-fitting silhouette such as skinny jeans or leggings. This will balance out the heaviness in your top/mid area and will give you a better-looking shape overall.
- Stick to neutrals – this is the first thing that I’ve noticed about Kourtney’s maternity style and it’s one of the best pieces of advice I can give you as well. Sticking to neutral colors will make it easier for you to mix and match pieces from your closet which is one thing that gets harder as your belly grows since more and more of them will start not fitting well. Darker neutrals can also make your baby bump look smaller.
- Comfort is key – lastly, keep in mind that comfort is key. One of the things that make Kourtney look so stylish even while pregnant is the fact that she herself is very comfortable in her own skin and we all know that’s important and that’s where a good look starts. Try not to wear anything too skintight or figure-hugging and look for something rather loose instead but not baggy or slob-ish. This goes for footwear, too, as you can tell by Kourtney’s preference for flats and boots over heels.