How to Arm Party Like a Rockstar
Arm party bracelets are the best accessories to wear because they can suit any outfit no matter what the color and style. Sometimes, picking a bangle, charm, or wristlet for an arm party may take a little time for you want to look good. We can give you tips on how to wear mulitple bracelets around one arm, and many bracelets around two. All you have to do is read on and see what works best for you.
1. Match like Whatever. You don’t need to ponder out loud about what bracelets to group together. If you can gather the guts and a hot outfit to wear them with, it won’t be such a problem. Metallic, rhinestone, chain, or gem, it’s okay to mix and have fun mixing!
2. Label It. It’s cool to wear names on your bracelet. Make sure that you can actually walk the talk with that label. Wear it with the same shade of wood, metal, or anything your accessories are made of. You can also make the name stand out by having it in a different color or material.
3. Do the Ethnic Illusion. To achieve the tribal chic look, know that shapes and colors are the two things that make it happen. Wear beaded bracelets. Beads should vary in color. Even colored rhinestones count. Have them in similar shapes with the other types of beads. Also include knotted bracelets with warm and bright colors. For the edge of the arm party which is nearer to the elbow, put on a chunky cuff or bangle with a unique shape or pendant. Or, you can wear the pendant in the middle.
4. Look Luxurious. You don’t need to don branded things to appear rich and well-dressed. The arm candy you’d need isn’t a designer bag but an arm party of gold bracelets, bangles, and cuffs that could make you a queen instantly. Wear them with white, nude, or black blazers. You also won’t go wrong with fuchsia, blue, and yellow tops or dresses.
5. Primp Up in Pink. Tell me honestly you don’t hate it because it is the most feminine of shades at all times. Having pink things around your arm reminds you of being dainty, ladylike, and sweet. But remember to be a boss and not get fooled by anything you like to hear. going back to the bracelets, you don’t have to go pink with the entire outfit or whole arm party. Just a hint of rose will do. Any shade of purple, green, blue, or neutrals will be fine.