A lot of people are so used to hearing, reading and using the term ‘blonde bombshell’ but did you know that you can have the bombshell look, too, no matter what color your hair is? Being a bombshell simply means being gorgeous, attractive and super pretty that when you enter the room, everybody stops and stares. The word bombshell is also often used to describe the look of the Victoria’s Secret Angels – sexy, young, fresh and gorgeous. If you want to know how to get the bombshell look, you’re in luck because that’s what this post is going to be all about. Read on below and see some of our tips for getting the bombshell look so you can start rocking it as well.
- Big and bouncy curls – one of the standards of achieving the bombshell look is to have sexy, big and bouncy curls, especially when you have long and gorgeous hair. There are lots of ways that you can get big and bouncy curls and one of our favorite ways is to use hot rollers. They may seem a little bit old school but they’re one of the best tools to use when going for the bombshell curls. You can use curling wands as well but try to get the ones with the barrel at about half an inch to a full inch big. If you’re doing the bombshell look as your everyday look, you don’t have to do curls. Switch it up and do sexy, loose and natural-looking waves instead.
- Highlight and contour – highlighting and contouring plays a big part in achieving the bombshell look. Learning how to contour and highlight properly will allow you to structure your face beautifully, giving emphasis on your assets and less focus on your flaws.
- Flawless skin – another essential part of achieving the bombshell look is having flawless skin. None of us have the perfect skin. We all have issues and blemishes that we have to deal with but don’t let that stop you from trying to get flawless. For your overall look, getting a tan is always a nice way to conceal minor blemishes. It also makes your skin look sexier. On your face, try to use a foundation and concealer combo that won’t break you out. Also invest your time into researching and finding your perfect foundation and concealer match if you haven’t already. All these will help conceal whatever skin issues you have so you can appear to have flawless skin.
- Healthy glow – even wonder how Victoria’s Secret Angels always look so fresh? Well, it’s actually because of a makeup trick that’s also another essential thing to learn when doing the bombshell look: the dewy skin makeup look. Creating the dewy skin look will give you that healthy glow. It will make you look fresh all the time.
- Simple but striking makeup – getting the bombshell look doesn’t mean piling on tons and tons of makeup on your face. In fact, it’s the complete opposite. Simple makeup is quintessential in creating the bombshell look. You’ll want to do your makeup in such a way that it’s light and almost natural yet still striking because it focuses on our assets.