Jennifer Lawrence, or JLaw as some of her fans like to call her, is one of the hottest rising stars of 2014. This year was indeed big for Jennifer Lawrence as this is the year that the actress got to be in the spotlight, getting signed up for more projects, gaining more supporters and evolving into the style and beauty icon that she is. If you love her beauty, check out these tips on how to get Jennifer Lawrence’s look.
- FRESH MATTE FACE – let’s start with what you’ll be using as your base: your face. Jennifer Lawrence always has a fresh, flawless and matte face. There are times when she would sport more of a dewy look but on the average, she almost always keeps it matte. You can achieve the same look by prepping your skin with primer, putting on your favorite foundation and then finishing off with a mattifying finishing powder.
- THE YOUTHFUL LOOK – another thing that lets her keep the youthful look and glow is the fact that she’s never heavy with colors on how face. Blush is always light and rosy and contour colors are always blended on point so that they’re almost invisible. Highlighting is done only to bring out her features, not to help chisel out and sculpture them.
- LIGHT EYE MAKEUP – if you look closely, you’ll see that Jennifer Lawrence doesn’t really do heavy eye makeup. Even on the red carpet, she tends to keep it light and simple which is part of the reason why she looks young and fresh. If you wanna get JLaw’s look, you may have to ditch you favorite smoky eye look for a while. Kohl-rimmed eyes are part of some of her beauty looks, though, but even then she really doesn’t go heavy with the liner.
- NUDES AND REDS – on a regular day, you’ll see Jennifer Lawrence sport either no lipstick or nude lips. This is what gives her that simple and clean look. On the red carpet, you’ll see her wearing red lipstick – an old time favorite and a certified classic. Between those two, she doesn’t really go experimenting with loud and crazy colors.
- LAIDBACK HAIR – even when she had longer hair, Jennifer Lawrence always had it in a very simple and relaxed ‘do. I don’t remember seeing her in a super tight updo or anything like that. If she had her hair up for a certain look, it would always be loose and slightly tousled and I think this is what gives her that effortless look.