How to Wear Boots With Shorts
1. Fall Fashion. Don’t you just love autumn leaves falling? Fit into the season and wear leather boots with tailored shorts. You’ll manage to look professional, fashionable, and very appropriate for the weather as well with a closed neck top or scarf.
2. Country Garb. It’s nice to feel laid back in country clothes. Denim shorts, leather boots and a pretty top with thin fabric is cool to wear.
3. Preppy Tease. Women look so smartly dressed in collared blouses, vests, jackets,belts , shorts and boots all in one outfit. To make you not look so formal, don’t fuss with hairstyle too much, wear shades and makes shorts as short as possible.
4. Glam Get-Up. Sometimes, all you need is a little sparkle in accessories to give an outfit some life. Make sure you wear adornments of the same shade or color.
5. Sunshine Style. Nobody needs to wear too much outdoors in sunny days . For weekend mornings, we suggest a lace or plain white tee and short shorts with cowboy boots or any neutral-hued ankle boots.
6. Hippie Paradise. When boots and shorts are mentioned, bohemian never goes out of style. Whatever you wear, make sure the boots are good enough for walking and looking good with the clothes.
7. Thick and Slick. Laced up boots with shorts is a classic idea. Match them with an anorak, sweater, or a big wrap.
8. Biker Street. When Biker chick gets an outfit upgrade, she’ll look like this. Rivets turns into stone embellishments, Spikes turn into gems and solid metal. The only things that stay as they are include the black jacket, shorts and leather boots that never lose their shine. But wait, the shorts have turned white!
9. Rocker Fashion. Everybody gets away with this no effort look. All you need are plain sexy tops, rugged shorts, and shiny black boots. The higher, the better.
10. Full-on Fashionista. No-fuss hair, embellished jacket, canvass neutral top, studded belt, couture shorts, and ornamented boots. All check. Don’t forget the purse. If you want to pass as fashion icon, the one thing you still have to reach is fame.