With the recent number of Hollywood red carpet events that graced our television sets and prom just right around the corner, it shouldn’t come as a surprise to you to see lots of red carpet-inspired looks at prom night. If you’re thinking of having your own prom dress done and you’re looking for some inspiration, check out these Hollywood red carpet outfits.
- Floral Dreams – this gorgeous number from Armani Privé was worn on the red carpet by no other than Cate Blanchett and it is what girly dreams are made of – a flowy silhouette, 3d floral appliqués, gems, and pearls – there’s really nothing more to ask for.
- Extravagant Beadwork – another trend that you’ll probably be seeing a lot of on prom night is extravagant beadwork inspired by Daisy Ridley’s Chanel number which is a safe and simple gray hue made more exciting by the intricate beadwork detailing and a surprisingly sexy low back cut.
- Underwater Glamour – if you consider yourself a child of the sea, you’ll love these looks from both Soairse Ronan and Naomi Watts: colors inspired by the sea and sparkles that mimic the touch of moonlight on water give both these looks major midnight ocean vibes.
- Bold Basics – going back to the basics may not seem like a very smart move for prom night but many stars on the red carpet from the recent award shows prove that all you need to do is pull a bold move like wearing a striking color or having unexpected details to make your basics go from drab to fab.
- Next Level LBD – we all love a good LBD but for occasions like prom where one of the objectives is to be the best dressed in the crowd, your go-to LBD just won’t do. That doesn’t mean, though, that LBDs in general are a bad idea at all. You just have to take yours to the next level if you’re wearing it to prom.
- Airy romance – light, delicate, and romantic – that’s how I would best describe these ultra chic looks from Sarah Hay and Corinne Foxx and I’m sure a lot of prom-goers will love to sport these looks on prom night.