If you’ve loved wearing kiddie overalls or dungarees when you were little, I’m sure you’ll love wearing jumpsuits today. Jumpsuits are super stylish and chic and they’re like a more grown up version of the overalls. I know a lot of women who would wear anything but a jumpsuit just because these things can be quite of a challenge to put on and you’d have to go through the same process every time you need to go pee but if you ask me, I think it’s actually all worth it since you’ll be looking so fab and fly anyway plus it doesn’t really take more than 10 minutes (unless you have accessories all over your jumpsuit) to take it off and put it back on. Check out these gorgeous ways to wear jumpsuits and see why we’re so crazy about these little babies!
- Black and beautiful – if this is your first time wearing (or even buying) a jumpsuit, I would recommend that you get your first jumpsuit in black. This is simply because black is such a great neutral color that goes well with anything and everything and it would be easier to accessorize a black jumpsuit, too. Black makes you look slimmer as well so it’s perfect if you need to look thinner while you work on shedding those extra pounds off.
- With simple and classy accessories – jumpsuits can be classy when worn with the right accessories so if you want to get an elegant look, I would recommend wearing your jumpsuit with simple and classy accessories. Try to stay away from chunky plastic accessories, no matter how cute they look, and go for metal ones (gold, silver, rose gold) instead. Try not to go overboard with layering and stacking up your accessories, though. You don’t want your outfit to end up looking tacky.
- Summery bright colors – if you’re trying out a jumpsuit this summer, why not get in the mood of the season and get your first jumpsuit in a fun bright and summery color like sunshine yellow or maybe even neon. You can use this when you need an outfit that can serve as a pick-me-up on a not-so-happy day or just on days when you need a bright splash of color for your look.
- Break it up with a belt – Most jumpsuits come in one solid color and that’s great if you’re going for a monochromatic look to boost your height but if height is none of your concern (or if you even want to downplay yours) and you think that wearing one color from head to toe is a bore, just break it up with a belt! Wear a belt in a contrasting color to define your waist and break down the continuous line from head to foot.
- Pretty and printed – lastly, a great and gorgeous way to wear your jumpsuit with style is to wear it printed. Plain and solid colors may be common but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t come printed. Printed jumpsuits are great if you don’t like wearing too much plain and solid colors in one outfit. It’s also a good way to add detail to your look.