January has been so full of glamorous red carpet Hollywood events and that’s got us really excited to see what’s in store for us for the coming months but before we head off, let’s take a look at the best looks from the latest Hollywood event this January that is the Sundance Festival. The Sundance red carpet is less formal compared to other Hollywood red carpet events which mean we’ll be seeing more looks that we can copy to wear for everyday looks. Here are some of the best and most gorgeous outfits from the Sundance red carpet you should see.
- CHANEL IMAN – Chanel Iman’s effortless winter look is to die for! That head to toe black ensemble which consisted of a ribbed sweater and a miniskirt really came to life when she threw on those gorgeous boots and that super quirky veiled tiger beanie. This is a look we’re really looking forward to recreating this winter.
- DIANNA AGRON – Diana shows us how to create the perfectly balanced winter outfit in this black and white printed chiffon wrap dress that she layered up with tights underneath and finished off with booties. The look was simple and understated which added to the sophistication of the whole outfit.
- ALISON BRIE – the black lace embellished creamy white sweater that Alison Brie wore to the Sundance red carpet is just gorgeous! She simply paired it up with dark denims and leather heeled booties and, with her hair let down with bouncy curls, created an easy but stunning look.
- NICOLE KIDMAN – who says power dressing doesn’t work in winter? Not Nicole Kidman, for sure. Nicole layered up and mixed and matched to her heart’s content with a crisp white collared shirt and a printed sweater on top and printed cropped pants on the bottom.
- KRISTEN WIIG – comedienne and actress Kristen Wiig kept her Sundance red carpet look street style snap friendly. She wore a plain gray sweater that she accessorized with colorful layered necklaces which went very well with the cute and eccentric letter print skirt she sported.
- OLIVIA COOKE – looks like Olivia wasn’t feeling too cold at all during this year’s Sundance Festival. The Bates Motel star wore a velvet top with a deep plunging neckline in a deep wine color and paired it off with black leggings and a pair of booties.
- COBIE SMULDERS – Cobie Smulders looked anything but cold in a red shirt and striped skirt that showed off her legs. She finished off her outfit with black low cut boots which added tons of street style cred to the look.