If you’re someone who dyes her hair a lot, you would know that lighter colors are usually reserved for the spring and summer months while fall and winter entails going darker. Keeping up with the times can be a little too time consuming, though, especially if you’re a busy lass who’s always on the go. Thankfully, you don’t have to switch from light to dark and dark to light with each change of the season anymore. Check out these gorgeous hair colors that will take you from to fall effortlessly.
- BABYLIGHTS – forget about highlights and lowlights, this season’s newest trend in hair color is sure to give you the best of both worlds and also a more natural looking result. Babylights are supposed to give you a naturally sun kissed look. This is achieved by hand painting thin, sliced highlights on small sections of hair at a time. A little time consuming but totally worth it.
- BRONDE – bronde is making a comeback this year and everyone is becoming obsessed because who wouldn’t want locks that look like those of Blake Lively? If you’ve ever wondered how you can copy Blake’s recent hair color, just ask your stylist to do bronde on your tresses. It’s a rich, golden honey-ish hue melded with a dark base color that gives it depth.
- ROSE GOLD – another hair color trend that is making a comeback this year is rose gold. If you love rose gold on your jewelry, you’ll definitely love rose gold hair. You can choose to have more of the pinkish tint to your hair if you want something a little more edgy and unique or more of the copper tone to really give it that nice, genuine rose gold look and feel.
- SOFT RED – want something a little warmer and darker than rose gold but don’t want anything that’s completely fall-ish that it doesn’t look summer-y anymore? How about going for something bright but warm at the same time like a soft red? It’s ultra lux, super gorgeous and universally flattering as it looks good on any skin color.
- CHOCO CARAMEL – if you’re not keen on changing hair colors every so often, stick to something that will let you enjoy both world. Dark chocolate, for example, is a great color for fall because it is nice and rich. To give it just a bit of a summery look, add caramel highlights. This combo is perfect for anyone who hates switching from light to dark every time.