Well, these past few days have been filled with red carpet events and we’re loving all the red carpet looks our favorite celebs are dishing out – from Queen Bey’s sexy, classy take on the Little Black Dress at the VMAs to Julia Robert’s undeniably youthful look at the Emmys, this last week of August has truly proven to be a fashion gold mine for everyone out there who are looking for style inspirations. Just a few days ago, another red carpet event took place and that is the Venice Film Festival and though we all know it’s all about recognizing the best international films, there’s no denying that we were also eager to recognize the best dressed celebs that went there as well. Here are some of the most gorgeous celebrity outfits at the Venice Film Festival.
- Bianca Balti – Italian model Bianca Balti showed up at the Emmys wearing a simple yet gorgeous Dolce and Gabbana number. The black strapless featured a ruched empire waist cut, a textured mesh overlay and lovely red embroidered flowers for embellishments.
- Emma Stone – stunning and gorgeous as always, Emma Stone turned heads at the Venice Film Festival in an emerald green Valentino dress. I personally think she couldn’t have chosen a more perfect color to wear to the festival. The dark, rich emerald hue made such a beautiful contrast on her pale skin and it made her red hair stand out so much more as well. The deep, wide and plunging necklace showed just the right amount of skin, too, making her look teasingly irresistible.
- Liya Kebede – model and maternal health advocate Liya Kebede was at the Venice Film Festival as well and she looked nothing short of a goddess in her black Alberta Ferretti dress which had floral ruffles to embellish the bodice and a dramatically pleated skirt for the lower half part.
- Zhao Wei – Chinese actress, singer and film director Zhao Wei (also known to others as Vicki Zhao) showed up at the Venice Film Festival looking all bubbly and girly in a soft bubblegum pink Vivienne Westwood Couture dress.
- Constance Jablonski – French model Constance Jablonski stunned everyone at the Venice Film Festival in an ethereal soft blush pink Alberta Ferretti frock. The drapey and flowy dress, which featured an asymmetrical shoulder and hem also had flowers for embellishments, made the model look every inch like a goddess.
- Julie Gayet – another French beauty who slayed the red carpet at the Venice Film Festival was actress and film director Julie Gayet. Julie Gayet wore a long pink Elie Saab Couture dress. The dress was dreamy, feminine and had lots of movement to it which went well with her hair that was left down and free.
- Sarah Gadon – Canadian actress Sarah Gadon was another sight to behold at the Venice Film Festival red carpet. Sarah wore an a sheen and slightly shimmery rose gold toned Armani Privé dress which had a striped dress underneath and a mesh-y tulle overlay.