I was supposed to show you the FOTD that I did for my birthday
but instead I did a re-make and made a short tutorial using the Urban Decay 15th anniversary palette.
Hopefully, you won’t get bored with this FOTD.
This is the type of look that I enjoy wearing in public.
For me, it’s really wearable and looks sophisticated for my small eyes ~ still in my comfort zone.
Here are what I used….
For the Eyes:
Mac Lingering Auto-Eye Pencil
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yougurt
Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette
Laura Mercier Tighline Cake Eyeliner+Activator
Mac Gel liner in Blacktrack
Loreal Double Wear Mascara
For The Face:
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer
Shu Uemura Face Architect Liquid Foundation in 974
Laura Mercier Undercover Pot -2
Laura Mercier Loose Powder
Bobbi Brown in Natural
Shu Uemura Color Atelier- Soft Coral
Nars Copacabana- as highlighter
For the Lips:
Eos Lip Balm
NYX Black Label in Bling
NYX Mega shine in Beige
1. I start by applying my Oil-free Foundation Primer from Laura Mercier.
2. Next, I apply my Shu Uemura face Architect Smoothing Liquid foundation in 974 Shade using Sigma F50 Stippling Brush.
3. Then, I conceal my blemishes and dark circles with Laura Mercier’s Undercover Pot 2 with LM’s concealer brush.
4. I set my my foundation by lightly dusting a bit of Laura Mercier’s Loose Powder using Mac 150-Large Floppy Brush.
1. I apply Bobbi Brown in Natural with a small contour brush MAC 109- tap the excess and apply lightly to all the spots where the sun naturally shines-forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.
2. Then for my Blusher, I apply the Shu Uemura Colour Atelier in M Soft Coral with Mac 129 Blush Brush.
1. I fill in my brows using Mac Lingering Auto-pencil – to get rid of sparseness in between hairs.
2. I apply Bloom Brow Gel to tame and hold my brows.
1. Prime my lids with Urban Decay Primer potion to make the shadows stay vivid and last longer.
2. I also use NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt to add extra pop of color blend with my fingertips.
3. Using Mac 239 brush or any soft eyeshadow brush that could easily pack and pick-up color. Apply the dark eyeshadow, Evidence from Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette on the outer corner of the eye in a horizontal “V”-shape~creating an illusion of a deep set eyes.
Using any Blending Brush (I only use the Mac 217 Brush) Blend a little of it inward up to the middle crease, then lightly and gradually diffuse the color above the crease~ create a gradient, blend out any harsh line, and soften the color.
4. Add some fun color like Junkshow to the inner/middle lid, with Mac 239 soft eyeshadow brush.
5. You may use a highlighter to bring out more of that wide-awake look, here I dab a bit of Vanilla eyeshadow from the same palette–tap the excess and pat on the inner corner of the eye and on the the brow bone
6. I tightline my upper and lower lashline using LM Tightline cake liner with Sigma E15 or any flat definer~ to make my lashes look fuller and thicker.
I also apply Mac Blacktrack gel liner using same brush Sigma E15 ~just a very thin line to define my eyes.
7. Curl the Lashes and finish it with a good Lengtening Mascara. I use the Loreal Double extension. You may also use a Faux Lashes to give an extra oomph.
1. Prep the Lips with a lip balm.
2. I finish the look by applying a light, toned-down neutral shade lipstick~ NYX Black Label in Bling.
3. You may also use a lip gloss to add and enhance the overall effect of your make-up. Here, I used Nyx Megashine Lipgloss in Beige.
wee, Hope you like!