Blessed Sunday everyone! Sorry, if I haven’t done much FOTD, or any OOTD. I’m still trying and learning to adjust my time.. It’s a total effort for me especially with an active baby around who always runs after me.
Anyway, I got lucky to manage one, I hope you like it even though I’m no make-up expert. I’m in a bit hurry to finish this look. So please bear with me.
So here is the final look.
*looks snobbish but I’m not ^,^*
Here are what I used:
For the Eyes:
Mac Lingering Auto-Eye Pencil
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha
Urban Decay ♡ NYC
Laura Mercier Tighline Cake Eyeliner+Activator
Lancome L’Extreme waterproof Mascara
For The Face:
Murad Oil Mattifier
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Liquid Foundation
Laura Mercier Undercover Pot -2
Laura Mercier Loose Powder
Nars laguna Bronzer
Shu Uemura Color Atelier- Medium Red
MAC Prep+ Prime Highlighter
For the Lips:
Shu Uemura Lip Treatment
1. I start by applying Murad Oil-Mattifier then let it set for few minutes. Then I apply an Oil-free Foundation Primer from Laura Mercier as my base.
2. Next, I apply my Laura Mercier Oil-Free Liquid Foundation using a Beauty Blender Sponge.
3. Then, I conceal my blemishes and dark circles with Laura Mercier’s Undercover Pot 2 with LM’s concealer brush and Beauty Blender Sponge to blend out.
4. I set my my foundation by lightly dusting a bit of Laura Mercier’s Loose Powder using Mac 150-Large Fluppy Brush.
1. I fill in my brows using Mac Lingering Auto-pencil – to get rid of sparseness in between hairs.
2. You may use a MAC Brow Gel to Tame and hold your brows in place (I forgot to use it here)
1. I apply Nars Laguna Bronzer with a small contour brush MAC 109- tap the excess and apply lightly to all the spots where the sun naturally shines-forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.
2. Then for my Blusher, I apply the Shu Uemura Colour Atelier in Medium Red with Mac 129 Blush Brush.
1. Prime my lids with Urban Decay Primer potion to make the shadows stay vivid and last longer.
I also use NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha to add extra pop of color blend with my fingertips.
Using Mac 239 brush or any soft eyeshadow brush that could easily pack and pick-up color, Apply HAIGHT (from UDNYC palette) on the lid in Patting motion.
2. Dust a bit of SUSPECT eyeshadow on the crease with MAC 217 or any soft shading brush, blend lightly gradually above the crease.
3. Apply PERVERSION eyeshadow with my MAC 228 on the outer lid, creating an illusion of a deep set eyes.
4. Then Blend a little of it inward with a good blending brush. I’m only using the MAC 217 to blend out any harsh line, to soften the color and create a gradient. I also love to use a highlighter to bring out more of that wide-awake look, here I just dab a bit of UZI eyeshadow from the same palette–tap the excess to remove the chunky glitters and pat on the inner corner of the eye.
5. Curl the Lashes and finish it with a good Lengtening Mascara from Lancome. (review to follow)
(OPTIONAL) You may work on a highly pigmented eyeliner to define your eyes like liquid and gel liner. As you can see I already applied my Laura Mercier Tighline Cake Liner before my eye make-up. I tightline my upper and lower lid- just close to the lash line to make my lashes look fuller and thicker.
1. Prep my Lips with Shiseido Lip Treatment.
2. I finish the look by applying a light, toned-down shade lipstick like Mac Angel.
That’s all about it!
Hope you like!