I think my Look turned out very nicely with the ES A266 falsies from KKCenterHK.
Though, the lashes are quite dense, long, and shiny for everyday look. The clear band which holds the lashes together are quite flimsy, it’s a very thin nylon thread type that doesn’t hold its shape so, its quite difficult to apply for a novice like me hehe.
However, the band is unnoticeable on the eyelid, it looks great when applied.
How to get this look:
1. Prep and Prime your face with Moisturizer and Foundation Primer.
I’m using Clinique as my Moisturizer, let it set for few minutes, then I apply my laura Mercier Foundation Primer
2. Next, Apply your favorite foundation.
Here, I apply my Mufe Face & Body in No. 20, using my current favorite foundation Brush from SIGMA F84.
3. Use a concealer, if necessary, instead of using tons of Foundation.
I conceal my blemishes and dark circles with Laura Mercier’s Undercover Pot 2 with LM’s concealer brush.
4. Set your foundation with a loose Powder.
I set my foundation by lightly dusting a bit of Make-up Forever Super Matte in No14 with a velour puff.
1. Use a Bronzer/contour powder, if you want to slim down your face a little bit.
I apply Nars Laguna Bronzer using Sigma Tapered Face Powder in F25.
For more detailed Bronzing Method Check Here
2. Apply a blusher to add some colour/healthy glow on the cheeks.
I apply the Shu Uemura Colour Atelier in M Red using MAC 187 stippling Brush, for a subtle/sheer wash of color.
3. Highlight with any Highlighter powder/cream of your choice.
Highlight all the spots where the sun naturally shines- above the cheek bone, bridge of the nose, browbone, cupid’s bow and chin.
1. Define your brows.
I fill in my brows with Christian Stencil Brow Set (check here) to get rid of sparseness in between hairs.
2. Hold/Tame your brows with a Brow Gel.
I use my Mac Brow Gel in Beguiel, to hold my brows in place and to lighten my brow color a bit.
1. Prime the lids to make the shadows stay vivid and last longer.
I’m using my Too faced Eye Primer.
2. You may use a paintpots or kajal/any creamy pencils to add an extra pop of color.
Here, I apply my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Horse Radish with my fingertips, gradually diffuse the color little above the crease to create a gradient.
3. Apply your desired e/s color on the lid with an eye shader brush that could easily pack and pick-up the color. Blend a little, as you desired.
I apply the shimmering silver all over the lid using Mac 239.
4. Apply any dark shadow on the outer corner of the eye in a horizontal “V” shape ~ creating an illusion of deep set eyes.
I apply the black e/s from the same Disco Palette using MAC 226 brush to define my Outer “v”.
5. You may also add/soften color to the crease by blending little of the outer “V” color inward up to the middle crease, then lightly and gradually diffuse the color above the crease to create a gradient. You may add or soften the color of the crease as you like, with a blending brush or precise pencil brush for a defined, deep set eyed look.
Here. I used the Blue e/s to soften the Black and to add a gradient.
For more Detailed Eye make-up Tutorial please check here.
For Detailed Hair Tutorial and Bumpits Review check here.
For full Review on Props Disco Palette check here.
Hope you like!
Thank you hunnies!