How To Wear Floral Dresses
We love floral dresses because they make us look and feel feminine. Styling is also easy for we can wear them with any accessory and transform outfits into fierce and fabulous. Here are ways to wear florals:
- As Street Glam. In a minidress, you’d definitely look hot, sexy, and girlie. Don’t mind the shortness, mind the length of your legs as it it illusioned to have stretched a few inches. Shades, a little denim, pretty shoes, and a great handbag is all you need. You can put on an statement necklace, arm party, and stud earrings, too.
- As Hi-Low. Playful and laid-back, this look is loved by millions of girls dying to just be cool and fun in fashion. A hat and cowboy boots are suitable for casual style, but if you want to go a lil more glam, carry a clutch, accessorize with chunky jewelry and slip into high heels or gorgeous ballet flats.
- As Evening Gown. Ladylike, glamorous, and regal is what your dress will be all about when it’s a maxi made and worn exactly for a special night. Whether you attempt to go metallic or dark, one cannot deny the elegance it exudes in any style.
- As Beachwear. You have to be as casual as possible. It doesn’t matter how short or lengthy, unless you have a preference. You can try short and simple, short and dressy, or or long and laidback.
- As Hippie. It’s all about the floral details and accessories. There’s no rule about wearing a certain size of detailing such as how much of the dress is covered with flower patterns. you just have to pick on, wear it, and put on a headband, and some hippie arm party or jewelry set as well.
- As Workwear. You want to be taken more seriously as a career woman? Dress your part. You don’t have to overdo it, but a little accesoories here and there wouldn’t hurt. Style hair neatly, look natural with makeup, wear a floral dress, walk in high heels, and strut with a purse.
- As Everyday Outfit. The nice thing about florals is you can go over-the-top for casual wear if you want. For those who are less adventurous in their way of dressing, great hair, arm party, and a bag will be fine. Don’t forget the shoes- boots, sandals, or heels.
- As Cocktail Frock. Going out for a party? You’d better be dressed to kill. A statement necklace, cocktail ring, and stiletto heels are the basic accessories for that rocking floral dress.