Fall makeup lines are being launched here and there, have you got your makeup arsenal ready yet? I always love it when fall comes around. Fall is, like, the perfect excuse to go all out on dark, rich, sexy and vampy looks without anyone thinking twice about it. Of course, some women won’t go dark all the way just because lighter and more natural makeup is their forte but to those who, like me, aren’t afraid of getting bold and getting dark, fall is the season to look forward to and, of course, we all know that no makeup look is complete without the perfect lip so here are some fall lip colors to get your hands on this fall to complete your look.
- Wine red – if you’re a fan of reds, a wine red lipstick should definitely be in your lipstick arsenal. Most wine red lipsticks come with a blue undertone so it’s perfect if you’re looking for a fall lipstick color that will make your teeth appear whiter. Some of the best wine red lipsticks include Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy in #602 Night Vaper and Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense Color Lipstick in #48.
- Nude – nude will always be a favorite, no matter what time of the year it is but this fall, nude lips are everything. When picking a nude lipstick, remember that it doesn’t always have to be a beige-based color. Nude simply means a color closest to your natural lip color so it can be a light pink, a sheer red or a peachy nude.
- Berry – another darker lip color you should get your hands on this fall are berry lip colors. There are a ton of berry lip color varieties ranging from berry red to berry plum, it’s all up to how dark you’re willing to go. Berry lips make great statement lips, especially when worn on plump and glossy puckers. Some of our favorite berry lip colors include Revlon Fuchsia Fusion, Lancôme Berry Noir and Yves Saint Laurent #19.
- True Red – red is a universal, all year round, easy-to-pull-off kind of color that anyone can wear but it is during fall it truly comes to life, especially when worn with dark colors in your outfits. The dark colors that it is worn against brings out true red lipsticks’ warmth, making it a very chic and bold lip color. To get this, you can try Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in True Red, MAC Russian Red and Mirabella Lip Pencil in Red Velvet.
- Brown – 90s grunge is where it’s at this fall and nothing says 90s grunge more than Kylie Jenner’s signature lip color: brown. Up until the day that Kylie revealed what she actually uses (MAC Whirl lip liner and the occasional MAC Velvet Teddy), everyone’s been going crazy researching on dupes and similar colors. Some of our favorite Kylie Jenner signature lip dupes can be found here.