I don’t usually do well with transitioning from one season to another as I think it’s just too much work, beauty- and style-wise but this coming season has actually really got me pumped and excited and there’s only one thing to blame for that: shoes. I’m a sucker for shoes and, just like most ladies, i’m always on the hunt for the hottest and most gorgeous pair as well as the latest trends. If you love shoes, too, and you want to know what’s hot and what’s not for the coming season, check out this fall shoe guide on what trends to try and add to your wardrobe.
- FRINGE – fringe is always fantastic for fall. If you’re looking for a pair of shoes that will help you welcome fall warmly and in style, anything with fringes on them will get the job done. Fringe also adds an interesting texture and drama to your overall look which is perfect if you have something plain and simple on or if you simply want to make a statement with your shoes.
- LACE UP HEELS – still on the top list of must have shoes for the coming season are lace up heels. Lace up heels have been around and on trend for quite some time now and it doesn’t look like they’re going anywhere anytime soon. If you feel like your outfit could use a little bit more of the sexy factor, just finish it up with lace up heels and you should be good to go.
- OVER THE KNEE BOOTS – if you’ve been into shoes long enough, you’ll know that OTK or over the knee boots have always been popular during this time of the year for quite some time now and that no fall and/or winter wardrobe is complete without it. This year, OTK boots are back on trend and they’re sleeker than ever so get your bad gal attitude ready because you’ll be needing it to pull theseoff.
- FURRY SHOES – another pair of statement making shoes that you can wear this fall are furry shoes. Furry shoes have been quite the trend on the runways for the season and it’s not that hard to see why. Furry shoes are perfect for sassing up a simple outfit as well as keeping your feet warm.
- COLOR BLOCK SHOES – color block shoes are one of the hottest trends for footwear this fall and I think they would be really handy for those who love to stick to dark, rich and neutral hues during this time of the year.