Fall fashion is usually composed of chunky, heavy and bulky clothes so we can keep warm. Around this time, a lot of people would choose comfort over style but that doesn’t mean you can’t do both. Going out on a date with your man is one of the times when you’d really want to look good but also be comfy so you can have a good time so we’ve compiled a list of cute fall date night outfit ideas that you can take inspiration from so you can be stylish and cozy on that special night.
- CUTE DRESS AND A LEATHER JACKET – wearing a cute little dress is always an easy way to look great for any date but since it’s fall time and you’re going out at night, you need something to warm you up because it’s going to be chilly outside so throw on a cool leather jacket on top of your outfit. The leather jacket will not only keep you warm, it’ll also give your outfit an edgy zing to it. You can also wear tights underneath your dress for extra warmth and comfort or you can finish it off with knee high boots.
- SWEATER DRESS AND KNEE HIGH BOOTS – if you’re going on a very casual date night with your man, something easy and laidback might just be what you need. A sweater dress is perfect for when you want something really comfy but also cute. You can wear it on its own or with tights underneath and then finish it off with knee high boots to add a bit of a sexy vibe to your look. If you’re worried about a sweater dress looking “too casual”, you can always dress it up with accessories and add a belt.
- LONG SLEEVED MAXI DRESS – another really easy way to look great for your date is to simply slip into a maxi dress. Try to get your hands on a long-sleeved one since you’ll want to be more covered up to keep yourself warm. Instead of wearing heels, you can switch it up and wear boots instead, especially when you want to keep your outfit from looking too dressy. If you don’t have a long sleeved maxi dress, you can go for a maxi skirt instead and pair it up with a long sleeved top.
- JUMPSUIT – need something quick and easy? A jumpsuit just might be what you need. If you want to keep the autumn feel of you can opt for a jumpsuit in a darker color but if you don’t mind making a statement, a printed one or one in a fun, bright color is perfect for adding cheer to your night. Rompers are great, too, for when it’s not too cold out. Add a blazer to this outfit if you want it to be more cozy.
- FULL SKIRT – for a more ladylike look, you’ll want something dainty, chic and feminine like a full skirt. What’s great about full skirts is that they look great on just about anyone, especially when worn at midi length. You can wear any top with a full skirt, too.