Fashion Week may be over but the fab outfits just keep coming. One of the most recent events where celebs showcased their glam looks once again is at the SXSW festival and we’ve got all the hottest and most gorgeous looks for you. Here are some of the most fabulous outfits from the SXSW.
- ROSE BYRNE – black and red was the name of the game for actress Rose Byrne who looked smashing and sexy at the premier of Sky wearing a sheer black dress featuring a low V-neck line and red floral prints. The look was finished off with a pair of tall leather boots.
- JESSICA ALBA – Jessica Alba decided to do leave her usual corporate chic slash hot momma look for the day and went with something a little more casual, relaxed and Boho. Jessica Alba showed up at the event for The Honest Company wearing a white top topped with a long black cardigan and paired up with a floor-sweeping maxi skirt.
- BROOKLYN DECKER – Brooklyn decided to go for a more casual yet still chic and fabulous look to the SXSW fest. Decker wore a simple brown mini dress which she topped off with a black blazer and finished off with black platform sandals and a gorgeous statement clutch.
- AUBREY PLAZA – Aubrey looked every bit as spring-ready as she could ever be in a cute white top and neon-ish orange miniskirt paired off with simple black sandals and equally simple yet chic makeup and hair look.
- NINA DOBREV – there was a tropical summer party going on in the color palette on Nina Dobrev’s dress. The actress wore a gorgeous ombre Elie Saab creation to the premiere of Final Girls. The dress, which was pink and orange and yellow, was finished off with a few bangles on both arms, a metallic silver clutch and a goddess-y come-hither hair and makeup look.
- JUDY GREER – another celeb to rock the Boho chic look at the SXSW fest was Judy Greer who looked awesome in a Stella McCartney frock for the premiere of Fresno. Judy’s paisley maxi went well with the thick leather belt as well as the pointy toe Jimmy Choos that she chose to wear with it.
- NATASHA LYONNE – Natasha makes it to the last spot of our best dressed celebs at the SXSW fest, thanks to her stunning and curve-hugging black and white minidress which she wore to the Fresno screening. With minimal jewelry, a clutch and a plain pair of nude heels, the outfit looked even more stylish.