Staying fit and healthy is a great reason to start hitting the gym and working out but wouldn’t it motivate you even more to get moving if you knew you had cute clothes to wear to the gym? Sure, they’re not that important but just knowing that you have fab clothes to wear can really give you that last push you need to ditch the couch and go to the gym. If you’re looking for stylish clothes that you can wear while keeping fit, check out these fab fitness brands that have the best workout gear.
- FABLETICS – just the first three words on the name of this brand is enough to tell us what we can expect from them: clothes that are both fab and athletic. And if that’s not enough to convince you to browse this line, perhaps the fact that the ever so fit and fab Kate Hudson is co-founder and wears these clothes herself is. They even have a “Kate’s Picks” section in case you’re wondering which ones are Kate-approved. Shop at fabletics.com.
- BEYONCE x TOPSHOP – okay, so this one has not been launched yet which means you can’t get your hands on these goodies just yet BUT it will be launched anytime this year so keep your eyes peeled! And, even without seeing the line yet, you just know it’s going to be good. I mean, have you seen Beyonce and her sporty looks? Come on!
- ALO – love yoga? Then you’ll love Alo! Alo clothes are designed with yoga in mind so each and every piece is sure to go with your body as you perfect any asana. Aside from that, I’m sure you’ll also love the fact that their clothes are made from environmentally friendly materials. Check them out at aloyoga.com.
- MOVING COMFORT – running is a great way to burn off extra fats and to get your adrenaline pumping. Make sure you run in style all the time with Moving Comfort workout gear. Aside from being comfy, clothes from this line are super chic as well. Visit them at movingcomfort.com.
- LUCY – if you’re tired of the basic and boring workout clothes you get from department stores, check out Lucy. It’s an activewear brand designed especially from women so you know you won’t be getting any of those workout clothes designed after men’s exercise gear. You can take a peek at their line at lucy.com.
- NUX – last on the list but definitely not least is NUX. This brand is a certified celebrity favorite and stars like Katie Holmes and Kim K. have been snapped sporting some of their goods and it’s not hard to see why. Nux has an extensive range of workout clothes that are designed to be seamless so common female workout problems like camel toes and love handles are taken care of. Shop at www.nuxusa.com