Recently I blogged a lot on my haul posts. But now its time to review each individual products. So I am starting with Elle18 Color pop lipsticks. I bought 3 of them. Elle18 is brand which was once my favorite in school and college days. But its charm was overridden by mayebelline.
Elle18 was pink in packing and now black. I bought these lippies as colors are really chic and I wanted to try some colors without burning whole in my pocket.
So lets start…
What company says:
Lipstick in explosively vibrant color. A blast of color with punch of Cocoa. The intense moisturizing core in the center protects and cares for your lips.
Price: 100 INR
Qty: 4.3 ml
Place of purchase: urbantouch.com
Packing: A long tube in black color.
see the color on my lips…
Now my take in form of pros and cons:-
- This lipstick is super smooth and soft to apply on lips. But be careful apply with soft hands as this is damn soft and fragile to break.
- Other colors are more pigmented, this being pink has to be applied two three times. But single swipe gives a natural glow.
- Best lipstick for college going girls or those who are new to lipsticks.
- Color range is too good and will make you feel young.
- I loved this color so much, I almost wear it daily.
- This shade will suit cool skin tones and whitish also. but will wash out darker ones.
- Shade is more light on lips than it appears in tube.
- Its so fragile and hot weather takes toll on lipstick.
- I somehow didn’t liked packing.
- It has weird taste that I hate to all extents, especially while eating you can feel taste.
- It is not transfer free.
- You have to re-apply it again and again.
- It can open in handbag easily.
Final verdict: Buy it if you want all shades and care for budget. Don’t buy it if you hate weird tasting lipsticks.
My rating: 2/5
Will I repurchase: No, I hate its taste.