As women, we often fall victim to having ‘nothing to wear’. Despite a closet full of stuff, we somehow find ways to convince ourselves that there is nothing in there worth wearing today, hence the struggle to get dressed every time. Thankfully, there are a ton of looks you can create with items that are most probably already in your closet; you just have to wear them with the right stuff and create the right combo. Here are some easy peasy outfit ideas when you have ‘nothing to wear’.
- BLACK TOP AND PRINTED PANTS – bringing a plain black top to life is easy when you pair it up with funky printed pants. if you’re easily overwhelmed by patterns, you can start out with simple ones like stripes or polka dots but if you want something a little more attention grabbing, something more complex like florals and abstracts would be great.
- MATCHING SET – matching sets have been quite the trend lately so I’m sure you have at least a pair sitting in your closet right now and if you’re looking for an easy outfit on the go, it might just be what you need.
- DENIM TOP AND PATTERNED BOTTOMS – if it’s way too hot for a denim shirt, you can always opt for the lighter counterpart which is chambray and then pair it up with a nice, printed bottom (shorts, skirt, pants – your call). It works well if you’re aiming for a chic casual look for an everyday outfit.
- AN A-LINE DRESS AND PUMPS – if there’s one dress style every woman should have in her closet, it’s an A-line. The A-line silhouette is universally flattering which means that anyone can wear it and look good in it. It also adds a hint of girly style to any look. Finish off a simple A-line dress with pumps and you’re good to go.
- OVERSIZED BUTTON UP AND DISTRESSED JEANS – for a rough and rugged but still chic and stylish look, try pairing up a slightly oversized button up shirt with distressed jeans. It’s a guaranteed gorgeous street style look that will have you turning heads.
- GRAPHIC TEE AND PENCIL SKIRT – the whimsical vibe of a graphic tee paired up with the office staple that is the pencil skirt results in a super chic and sophisticated look that you can wear any time. Top it up with a blazer to make it an office ensemble or with low key white sneakers for a cool everyday look. You can also wear it with heels or sandals for a bit more of a girly hint to the look.